Subject: Bug#837: X2goclient goes full screen automatically when it is maximed in the secondary monitor

From: Nikolaos Kefalas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 12:27:04 +0300

Package: <x2goclient >
Version: <4.0.3.2>
OS <Windows 8.1 x64>

Two monitor setup, windows taskbar only in the first monitor.
Xinerama not enabled

X2goclient goes full screen automatically when it is maximed in the
secondary monitor in two monitor setup. Afterwards there is no way to
switch back to window mode.

The  VCXSrv.0.log reports

Welcome to the VcXsrv X Server
Vendor: The VcXsrv Project
Release: 1.15.2.4

Contact: [email-masked]

DefineSelf - powerpc has 3 usable IPv4 interfaces...
 addresses 192.168.127.1 192.168.226.1 192.168.2.10
DefineSelf - powerpc has IPv6 addresses...
 fe80::7d54:4aa4:2f3c:189d fe80::d92d:510f:6007:be5b
fe80::8c2:299f:3f57:fdf5 2001:0:5ef5:79fd:8c2:299f:3f57:fdf5
LoadPreferences: C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming/.XWinrc not found
LoadPreferences: Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\x2goclient\vcxsrv\system.XWinrc
Warning: Locale not supported by X, falling back to 'C' locale.
(II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_SGI_make_current_read
(II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer
(II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_SGI_swap_control and GLX_MESA_swap_control
(II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_SGIX_pbuffer
(II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_ARB_multisample and GLX_SGIS_multisample
(II) 354 pixel formats reported by wglGetPixelFormatAttribivARB
(II) AIGLX: Set GLX version to 1.4
(II) GLX: Initialized Win32 native WGL GL provider for screen 0
winBlockHandler - pthread_mutex_unlock()
winClipboardProc - winClipboardFlushWindowsMessageQueue trapped
WM_QUIT message, exiting main loop.