Subject: Bug#826: shadow sessions inside nxagent sessions fail

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:10:54 +0000

Package: nxagent
Severity: important
Version: 3.5.0.29
Control: forwarded -1 https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/6

We just tried to run cascaded sessions with one of them being a  
desktop sharing session:

(a) from client (host-A) launch X2Go session to a remote server (server-B)
(b) from X2Go session on server-B launch a remote desktop sharing  
session with :0 on remote
host-C

Result: a black nxagent window appears (inside the X2Go Session on  
server-B) that accepts mouse and keyboard input (which both arrive on  
host-C via desktop sharing). If I manage to move a window via the  
desktop sharing session, the black nxagent window does some screen  
updates, but no full view of the remotely shared desktop appears.

Further discussion see: https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/6

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb