Subject: Bug#825: Info received and FILED only (Closing/Archiving)

From: "X2Go Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 15:20:01 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #825.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
825: https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=825
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 15:20:01 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the libxcompshad package:

#825: soft cursor for shared NX sessions

It has been closed by Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Stefan Baur <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

Subject: Closing/Archiving
From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 16:16:38 +0100

Control: close -1
Control: archive -1

This bug has long since been moved to the Arctica Project Github issue 
tracker.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur
-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

Subject: soft cursor for shared NX sessions
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:09:09 +0000

Package: libxcompshad
Severity: wishlist
Version: 3.5.0.29
Control: forwarded -1 https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/7

(1) launch NX/X2Go session on remote machine
(2) share that remote session from another location (e.g. helpdesk center)

if the person running the shared session (helpdesk agent) moves the  
mouse pointer, the person running the native NX session cannot see  
those pointer movements.

Feature request: add a soft mouse pointer that presents mouse events  
of the desktop sharing agent.

Further discussion here: https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/7

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb