Subject: x2gomatebindings fails to install from RPM #2

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 08:41:30 -0400

Package: x2gomatebindings
Version: 0.0.1.3

After fixing #821 ("x2gomatebindings fails to install from RPM"), I
discovered that x2gomatebindings will not install on Fedora 21 64-bit
(and presumably every other RPM-based distro) for another reason:
http://pastebin.com/3K7Q8xSr

  file /usr/bin from install of
x2gomatebindings-0.0.1.4-0.0x2go1.0.git20150317.162.heuler.fc21.x86_64
conflicts with file from package filesystem-3.2-28.fc21.x86_64
  file /usr/lib64 from install of
x2gomatebindings-0.0.1.4-0.0x2go1.0.git20150317.162.heuler.fc21.x86_64
conflicts with file from package filesystem-3.2-28.fc21.x86_64
  file /usr/sbin from install of
x2gomatebindings-0.0.1.4-0.0x2go1.0.git20150317.162.heuler.fc21.x86_64
conflicts with file from package filesystem-3.2-28.fc21.x86_64

The problem appears to be in the %files section in x2gomatebindings.spec:
%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
%doc debian/changelog
%doc debian/copyright
%{_sysconfdir}/
%{_bindir}/
%{_sbindir}/
%{_datadir}/
%{_libdir}/