Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#820: Patch: x2goserver: x2goruncommand - set IMEXIT="true" for gnome-terminal

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:43:15 +0100

On 17.03.2015 11:09 AM, Rok Mandeljc wrote:
> On 17. 03. 2015 07:02, Mihai Moldovan wrote:
> [...]
>> I'll be adding IMEXIT="true" and your comment where gnome-terminal is
>> defined, if that's OK with you?
> If you are talking about the if [ "$cmd" == "TERMINAL" ] switch, then I
> think it will not fix the case when session is "single command" and the
> "gnome-terminal" is manually entered as a binary (with or without path).
> I use such session definition on couple of workstations that have both
> KDE and GNOME installed to get gnome-terminal instead of konsole... Not
> sure how wide-spread that use case is, though; or if it could perhaps be
> done better?

Yes, you're right and that makes sense.

As a side note, luckily, published applications are always handled with
IMEXIT, so these are good.

>> [...]
>> N.B.: shouldn't this be also required for KDE4's konsole? Looks like it,
>> but I'm not a KDE user, so... input welcome.
> Capturing konsole's output to STDOUT seems to do the trick, at least at
> the moment. So for now, it works correctly without setting IMEXIT.

OK, thanks!