Subject: x2gosuspend-session executes with no SESSION_NAME set

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:01:41 +0100

Package: x2goserver
Severity: normal
Tag: moreinfo

User msx on IRC reported the below issues on IRC:

04:23 < msx> hi all! is anyone else having erratic behaviour of the  
x2go server? I find that from time to time it tends to break leaving  
my previously
              opened sessions orphan - there's no way to attach to  
them any more. This is the error message i just get while trying to  
connect with one of my
              sessions running awesomewm:
04:23 < msx> "Connection failed Died at /usr/lib/x2go/x2gogetagent  
line 33. Died at /usr/lib/x2go/x2gochangestatus line 35. ERROR: failed  
to suspend session
              with ID Died at /usr/lib/x2go/x2gochangestatus line 35.  
argument "session_id" missed at /usr/lib/x2go/x2godbwrapper.pm line  
575."
04:24 < msx> the thing is that the session on the server seems to  
still be alive, it's just the x2go client can't attach to it

@msx: what exact version of X2G Server are you using? The reason for  
this issue can also be in the X2Go client being used. So, what client  
do you use (x2goclient, pyhoca-*) and what version of that client?

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb