Subject: custom items applications= field in sessions file crashes PyHoca-CLI/GUI

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 11:00:38 +0000

Package: python-x2go
Version: 0.5.0.4
Severity: minor

X2Go Client obviously is able to add extra/custom items to the  
applications= field in a session profile item.

We observed one case where pyhoca-gui crashed when encountering this  
line in the sessions file:

  applications=WWWBROWSER, MAILCLIENT, OFFICE, TERMINAL,  
/usr/bin/Virtualbox %U, /usr/bin, /usr/bin/Virtualbox, Virtualbox,  
Virtualbox %U

(which looks broken anyway, but PyHoca-GUI should not crash on it).

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 20:48:19 +0000

Control: close -1

> (which looks broken anyway, but PyHoca-GUI should not crash on it).

Migrated to:
https://gitlab.x2go.org/x2go/client/libs/python-x2go/-/issues/2

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde
Mike Gabriel, Marienthaler Str. 17, 24340 Eckernförde
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4351) 850 8940

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de