Subject: Bug#807: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#807: Please record and send a PulseAudio debug log

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 01:18:02 +0100

Am 09.03.2015 um 00:47 schrieb Michael DePaulo:
> Please record and send a PulseAudio debug log.
> 
> You do not need to be using a debug build to do this:
> 
> 1. Run x2goclient.exe with --debug 2. Reproduce this problem. You
> can exit x2goclient when done. 3. Assuming your %USERPROFILE% is
> C:\Users\mike.DEPAULO, look under 
> C:\Users\mike.DEPAULO\.x2go\pulse\ 4. Sort the subfolders by date.
> The newest (or only) subfolder will whose name begins with "tmp"
> contain the pulse.log file. This is the droid we're looking for.

Here you go:

I: [(null)] pulsecore/core-util.c: Successfully gained high priority
class.
I: [(null)] daemon/main.c: This is PulseAudio 5.0
D: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Compilation host: i686-w64-mingw32
D: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Compilation CFLAGS: -O2 -g -pipe -Wall
- -fexceptions --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -mms-bitfields -W -Wextra
- -Wno-long-long -Wno-overlength-strings -Wunsafe-loop-optimizations
- -Wundef -Wformat=2 -Wlogical-op -Wsign-compare -Wformat-security
- -Wmissing-include-dirs -Wformat-nonliteral -Wpointer-arith -Winit-self
- -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wfloat-equal -Wmissing-prototypes
- -Wredundant-decls -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wshadow
- -Wendif-labels -Wcast-align -Wstrict-aliasing -Wwrite-strings
- -Wno-unused-parameter -ffast-math -fno-common -fdiagnostics-show-option
D: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Running on host: Windows 6.2 (9200)
D: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Found 1 CPUs.
I: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Page size is 4096 bytes
D: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Compiled with Valgrind support: no
D: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Running in valgrind mode: no
D: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Running in VM: yes
D: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Optimized build: yes
D: [(null)] daemon/main.c: FASTPATH defined, only fast path asserts
disabled.
I: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Machine ID is Server2012.
W: [(null)] pulsecore/core-util.c: Secure directory creation not
supported on Win32.
I: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Using runtime directory
C:\Users\DocThor\X2GO~1\pulse\.pulse\Server2012-runtime.
W: [(null)] pulsecore/core-util.c: Secure directory creation not
supported on Win32.
I: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Using state directory
C:\Users\DocThor\X2GO~1\pulse\.pulse.
I: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Using modules directory C:\Program Files
(x86)\x2goclient\pulse\lib\pulse-5.0\modules.
I: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Running in system mode: no
W: [(null)] pulsecore/core-util.c: Secure directory creation not
supported on Win32.
I: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Fresh high-resolution timers available! Bon
appetit!
W: [(null)] pulsecore/core.c: failed to allocate shared memory pool.
Falling back to a normal memory pool.
D: [(null)] pulsecore/memblock.c: Using private memory pool with 1024
slots of size 64,0 KiB each, total size is 64,0 MiB, maximum usable
slot size is 65496
I: [(null)] pulsecore/cpu-x86.c: CPU flags: CMOV MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3
I: [(null)] pulsecore/svolume_mmx.c: Initialising MMX optimized volume
functions.
I: [(null)] pulsecore/remap_mmx.c: Initialising MMX optimized remappers.
I: [(null)] pulsecore/svolume_sse.c: Initialising SSE2 optimized
volume functions.
I: [(null)] pulsecore/remap_sse.c: Initialising SSE2 optimized remappers.
I: [(null)] pulsecore/sconv_sse.c: Initialising SSE2 optimized
conversions.
I: [(null)] pulsecore/svolume_orc.c: Initialising ORC optimized volume
functions.
D: [(null)] pulsecore/cli-command.c: Parsing script
'C:\Users\DocThor\X2GO~1\pulse\tmp.Hp2756\config.pa'
W: [(null)] pulsecore/core-util.c: Secure directory creation not
supported on Win32.
I: [(null)] pulsecore/module.c: Loaded "module-native-protocol-tcp"
(index: #0; argument: "port=4713
auth-cookie=C:\\Users\\DocThor\\X2GO~1\\pulse\\.pulse-cookie").
W: [(null)] pulsecore/core-util.c: Secure directory creation not
supported on Win32.
I: [(null)] pulsecore/module.c: Loaded "module-esound-protocol-tcp"
(index: #1; argument: "port=4714").
W: [(null)] modules/module-waveout.c: Sample spec not supported by
WaveIn, falling back to default sample rate.
E: [(null)] modules/module-waveout.c: Failed to open WaveIn.
E: [(null)] modules/module-waveout.c: Error: A device ID has been used
that is out of range for your system.
E: [(null)] pulsecore/module.c: Failed to load module "module-waveout"
(argument: ""): initialization failed.
E: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Module load failed.
E: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Failed to initialize daemon.
I: [(null)] pulsecore/module.c: Unloading "module-esound-protocol-tcp"
(index: #1).
I: [(null)] pulsecore/module.c: Unloaded "module-esound-protocol-tcp"
(index: #1).
I: [(null)] pulsecore/module.c: Unloading "module-native-protocol-tcp"
(index: #0).
I: [(null)] pulsecore/module.c: Unloaded "module-native-protocol-tcp"
(index: #0).
I: [(null)] daemon/main.c: Daemon terminated.
W: [(null)] pulsecore/core-util.c: Secure directory creation not
supported on Win32.

- -- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243