Subject: Bug#807: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#807: Bug#807: PulseAudio dies when accessed, when x2goclient.exe is run on a Windows 2012 Terminal Server (within a native RDP desktop connection)

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 00:44:02 +0100

Am 08.03.2015 um 22:41 schrieb Stefan Baur:
> Note: This also occurs with x2goclient-4.0.3.2-20150301

It also occurs with x2goclient-4.0.2.0.
It also occurs with x2goclient-4.0.1.2.
It does *not* occur with x2goclient-4.0.0.3.

4.0.0.3 has PulseAudio 0.9.6 and no x2gohelper.exe.
4.0.1.2 has PulseAudio 1.1 and no x2gohelper.exe.
4.0.2.0 has PulseAudio 5 and no x2gohelper.exe.

So I guess we can rule out x2gohelper.exe.

It may indeed be that it is because PA can't find a recording device.
Though what surprises me is that I've seen pulseaudio.exe is running
and running and running ... until I establish a connection.  However,
now, as I try to reproduce it with the older versions, it seems to die
immediately. :confused:

- -Stefan

- -- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243