Subject: Bug#803: Further debugging

From: Florian Wicke - Hetzner Online AG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 17:01:18 +0100

My production environment is debian/jessie but the same problematic
behaviour is present in fedora 21 (x2goserver from default repo) and
ubuntu 14.10 (ppa:x2go/stable)

I don't think it's something directly related to x2go but you might have
way more insight in the process of the session management and can
provide me with more hints to where the problem could actually be.

-- 
Best Regards,

 Florian Wicke

Hetzner Online AG
Industriestr. 25
91710 Gunzenhausen
Tel: +49 9831 505-0
Fax: +49 9831 505-3
[email-masked]
http://www.hetzner.de

Registergericht Ansbach, HRB 3204
Vorstandsvorsitzender: Dipl. Ing. (FH) Martin Hetzner
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: Diana Rothhan