Subject: mate-terminal segfaults when launched as a single application

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 07:48:46 -0500

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.18
Severity: normal

Client OS: Windows 10 64-bit (build 9926 with latest patches)
x2goclient 4.0.3.2-21050301-debug

Server OS: Fedora 21 64-bit with latest updates
x2goagent.x86_64                       3.5.0.28-1.fc21                @updates
x2goserver.x86_64                      4.0.1.18-5.fc21                @updates
x2goserver-xsession.x86_64             4.0.1.18-5.fc21                @updates
libNX_X11.x86_64                       3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
libNX_Xcomposite.x86_64                3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
libNX_Xdamage.x86_64                   3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
libNX_Xdmcp.x86_64                     3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
libNX_Xext.x86_64                      3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
libNX_Xfixes.x86_64                    3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
libNX_Xinerama.x86_64                  3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
libNX_Xpm.x86_64                       3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
libNX_Xrandr.x86_64                    3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
libNX_Xrender.x86_64                   3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
libNX_Xtst.x86_64                      3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
nx-libs.x86_64                         3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
nxagent.x86_64                         3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed
nxproxy.x86_64                         3.5.0.28-1.fc21                installed

I observed this on both the host OS (details above) and in a Fedora 21
64-bit docker container for X2Go that I am developing.

When I launch mate-terminal from a MATE session, it opens and runs successfully.

I can also launch uxterm as a Single application (seemless mode.)

When I attempt to launch mate-terminal via any of these methods, it segfaults:
Single application: mate-terminal
Single application: Terminal
Single application: uxterm (and then run "mate-terminal")

I have attached the relevant lines from /var/log/messages (from the host OS.)
(x2goserver has loglevel=debug)

-Mike#2