Subject: Bug#799: x2golistdesktops returns nothing

From: Anatoly Smaznov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 15:31:26 +0600

Package: x2goserver

Version: 4.0.1.19

I'm using x2go on  Arch linux x86_64. This package
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/x2goserver/
I can't use desktop sharing - client says that no local desktop found.
After digging I found that  `ss -lxu` returns nothing on my system. Replace
with `ss -x` and it works now.

Thanks!

---

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 14:11:03 +0100

Hi Anatoly

On 01.03.2015 10:31 AM, Anatoly Smaznov wrote:
> After digging I found that  `ss -lxu` returns nothing on my system.
> Replace with `ss -x` and it works now.

This sounds like a bug in ss. Does ss -xu also return nothing?

What about ss -l -x -u?

Mihai