Subject: pyhoca-gui leaves debug log outside rootdir in portable mode

From: Milan Knížek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 20:52:31 +0100

Package: pyhoca-gui
Version: 0.5.0.4

It would be nice if the debug log file is stored inside the
--sessions-rootdir so that files are kept within the "portable"
definitions.

ATM, the log files is stored within User's home dir in temporary folder
(e.g. AppData\Roaming\pyhoca-gui\PyHoca-GUI.1516.log).

Affected OS: Windows 7

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 21:30:02 +0000

Control: close -1

> (e.g. AppData\Roaming\pyhoca-gui\PyHoca-GUI.1516.log).

This issue has been migrated to X2Go GitLab as
https://gitlab.x2go.org/x2go/client/pyhoca-gui/-/issues/2

Closing the issue here...
Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde
Mike Gabriel, Marienthaler Str. 17, 24340 Eckernförde
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4351) 850 8940

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de