Subject: x2goruncommand is not "user friendly"

From: Reinhard Tartler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:44:03 +0100

Package: x2goserver

It seems that x2goruncommand is not supposed to be called directly by
the user. Calling it without parameters yields to:

>> x2goruncommand
/usr/bin/x2goruncommand: Zeile 46:
/home/inf4/tartler/.x2go/C-/cmdoutput: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht
gefunden
/usr/bin/x2goruncommand: Zeile 262:
/home/inf4/tartler/.x2go/C-/cmdoutput: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht
gefunden
kill: Gebrauch: kill [-s Signalname | -n Signalnummer | -Signalname]
[pid | job] ... oder kill -l [Signalname]
Died at /usr/lib/x2go/x2gochangestatus line 35.
argument "session_id" missed at /usr/lib/x2go/x2godbwrapper.pm line 575.

The fact that it is installed by default into /usr/bin makes it appear
in the tab-completion of modern shells such as bash and implies that
users are supposed to call it directly.

I would suggest to either: a) make it robust against wrong calling
usage, b) place it in /usr/lib/x2go/x2goruncommand instead, or c)
both.

-- 
regards,
    Reinhard