Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#788: Pyhoca-Gui freezes when connection to desktop

From: "Ja Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 16:59:13 +0100 (CET)

I am trying with pyhoca client from windows7 and from gentoo and it is the 
same...

---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Od: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Komu: Ja Bi <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Datum: 24. 2. 2015 16:01:49
Předmět: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#788: Pyhoca-Gui freezes when connection to 
desktop

"On 24.02.2015 10:45 AM, Ja Bi wrote:
> Exactly. I tried to use x2goclient, but the dependecies (here on
> gento) to qt are huge (i tried to avoid this qt stuff) so i don`t
> really want to install it:( (maybe if i find some binaries) or try
> from windows or different linux.

Testing with x2goclient from another system (for instance via a debian
VM or the like with the heuler package of x2goclient installed) would be
the easiest solution to make sure it's not a server issue. I'm currently
in the process of updating my Gentoo box (unrelated to this), so I
cannot test right away. I will do once the upgrade is through and I have
installed pyhoca.

Mihai"