Subject: Bug#788: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#788: Bug#788: Pyhoca-Gui freezes when connection to desktop

From: "Ja Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:45:07 +0100 (CET)

Exactly. I tried to use x2goclient, but the dependecies (here on gento) to 
qt are huge (i tried to avoid this qt stuff) so i don`t really want to 
install it:( (maybe if i find some binaries) or try from windows or 
different linux.

thanks...

---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Od: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Komu: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Datum: 23. 2. 2015 6:46:44
Předmět: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#788: Bug#788: Pyhoca-Gui freezes when connection
to desktop

"On 23.02.2015 06:37 AM, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> the above is an issue with old Python Gevent (<< 1.0.0) and wxPython 3.x.
>
> Upgrading Python Gevent to a version >= 1.0.0 helps. I tried to
> provide that version in our .deb archives. Not sure about other
> distros (RPM-based).

But the user is using Gentoo with gevent 1.0.1 and wxpython version
3.0.2.0. Given that, it should just work? That's what the confusion is
all about.

Mihai"