Subject: Pyhoca-Gui freezes when connection to desktop

From: "Ja Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:13:33 +0100 (CET)

Package: Pyhoca-Gui-0.5.0.3, python-x2go 0.5.0.2, x2goserver-4.0.1.18-r2 
(gentoo)

I tried with lxde and xfce and both do the same. After some time (2-20sec) 
it stops, freeze somehow. You cant move any window, nothing, but when you 
are on a bottom frame of some window, mouse pointer changes(but you cant 
still resize the window)

1.anytime when i connect to server and try to run lxde or xfce session

2.nothing

3.run session smoothly

4.it is frozen

client is updated gentoo linux

server is updated gentoo linux with

nx-3.5.0.28

NXAGENT - Version 3.5.0

*  dev-util/xfce4-dev-tools

      Latest version installed: 4.11.0

*  x11-themes/gtk-engines-xfce

      Latest version installed: 3.0.1-r201

*  xfce-base/libxfce4ui

      Latest version installed: 4.11.1

*  xfce-base/libxfce4util

      Latest version installed: 4.11.0

*  xfce-base/xfce4-appfinder

      Latest version installed: 4.11.0

*  xfce-base/xfce4-meta

      Latest version installed: 4.10

*  xfce-base/xfce4-panel

      Latest version installed: 4.11.1

*  xfce-base/xfce4-session

      Latest version installed: 4.11.0-r2

*  xfce-base/xfce4-settings

      Latest version installed: 4.11.3

 lxde-base/lxde-common

         Latest version installed: 0.5.5-r3