Subject: Re: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#788: Bug#788: Pyhoca-Gui freezes when connection to desktop

From: "Ja Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 02:03:24 +0100 (CET)

Libdebug shows nothing...:(

-------- Původní zpráva --------

Od: Mihai Moldovan 

Datum: 21.2.2015

Předmět: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#788: Bug#788: Pyhoca-Gui freezes when connection

to desktop

Hi Sorry for the delay. I've noticed your message the first time around, but
given that gevent is recent enough, I didn't have any additional 
information. I can only suggest to start pyhoca-gui with the additional 
parameters --debug and --libdebug to see what is going on (if anything.) 
Disclaimer: I have practically no idea of python in general and X2Go's 
python code (including pyhoca*) specifically, Mike is probably the best 
person to help with that. Mihai On 21.02.2015 11:16 AM, Ja Bi wrote: > 
Second try :( > > dev-python/wxpython-3.0.2.0:3.0::gentoo USE="cairo 
libnotify opengl > -examples" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" > > dev-python/
gevent > Latest version installed: 1.0.1 > > [...] > > > PyHoca-GUI with 
wxPython 3.0 and python-gevent less!) > > behaves weirdly. > > > > What 
wxPython version do you use? > > > > What gevent version do you use? >