Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#788: Pyhoca-Gui freezes when connection to desktop

From: "Ja Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 11:40:18 +0100 (CET)

Looks the same to me with this failscript (what is it supposed to do?)

thank you very much guys...

Jan

---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Od: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Komu: Ja Bi <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Datum: 3. 3. 2015 14:32:22
Předmět: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#788: Pyhoca-Gui freezes when connection to 
desktop

"Hi Jan

On 02.03.2015 09:59 AM, Ja Bi wrote:
> Aha, i didn't know that it is a symlink and i though that i use it
> only when i connect via vmware client, what is not that common, but
> you are right, i will try to do it better :)

Can you please do me a favor and write a script that does nothing but
fails and put it into /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d, then test if x2goserver
4.0.1.19 continues to work even if that script is in there and
pyhoca-gui does not freeze?

Kind of like that (as root):

printf '#!/bin/bash\nfalse\n' > /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/00-failscript
chmod +x /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/00-failscript

Then make sure to have x2goserver 4.0.1.19 installed and test via
pyhoca-gui as usual.

If it works fine, terminate the session and run

rm /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/00-failscript

Then report back here, so that I can close the ticket.

Mihai"