Subject: Bug#781: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#781: x2goclient in broker mode with --broker-noauth

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 14:59:07 +0000

Hi Alex,

On  Mi 04 Feb 2015 11:41:35 CET, Sergey Savko wrote:

> Package: x2goclient
> Version: 4.0.3.1
> Tag: patch
>
> If x2goclient started in broker mode without pass-through  
> authentication (--broker-noauth) and authentication on the server,  
> x2goclient connected from the user who started the x2goclient.
> That isn't right, we can run x2goclient from any user and connect to  
> the servers as a different user. Just x2goclient can't restore  
> session from suspend.
> This patch allows you to start x2goclient from any user on the local  
> system and connect to the server by the user that was entered in the  
> authentication window.

can you please review Sergey's patch attached to #781? Would switching  
to the X2Go Server username for the "selectsession" broker task break  
any of your deployed setups?

Optionally, I would suggest adding a cmdline option  
(--broker-noauth-with-session-username or such) that enables the  
provided patch (which makes sense from my point of view).

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb