Subject: Bug#776: fix for #776 reverted

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 04:20:52 +0000

Control: tag -1 not-a-bug
Control: close -1

Hi Heinrich,

yesterday, I reverted the fix for #776 because while applying all the  
NX patches in preparation of the 3.6.x branch of nx-libs [1], I  
realized that the file in question (glxextensions.c) never gets used  
at build time.

Greets,
Mike

[1] https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb