Subject: Bug#765: Compliment of the day

From: mrs kadi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 13:01:44 -0700

-- 
Dear sir/madam

My name is Mrs Kadi Hamanin.I have decided to seek a confidential
co-operation with you for the execution of the deal described
hereunder for our mutual benefit. I Hope you will keep it a secret due
to the nature of the transaction. During the course of our audit last
month, I discovered an unclaimed/abandoned fund total US$3.5 million
in a bank account that belongs to a customer who unfortunately lost
his life and entire family in a car accident.

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for
the claim but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful
in locating any of the relatives, now, I sincerely seek your consent
to present you as the next of kin / Will Beneficiary to the deceased
so that the proceeds of this account valued at {US$3.5 Million United
State Dollars} can be paid to you, which we will share in these
percentages ratio, 60% to me and 40% to you. All I request is your
utmost sincere co- operation; trust and maximum confidentiality to
achieve this project successfully. I have carefully mapped out the
moralities for execution of this transaction under a legitimate
arrangement to protect you from any breach of the law both in your
country and here in my country when the fund is being transferred to
your bank account.

I will have to provide the entire relevant document that will be
requested to indicate that you are the rightful beneficiary of this
legacy and our bank will release the fund to you without any further
delay, upon your consideration and acceptance of this offer, please
send me the following information as stated below so we can proceed
and get this fund transferred to your designated bank account
immediately. I know much about the existence of this fund and the
secrets surrounding this money.

-Your Full Name:
-Your Contact Address:
-Your direct Mobile telephone Number:
-Your Date of Birth: