Subject: Re: Any Interest

From: "Nap Leo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 15:47:41 +0530

Hello, 

We are a Mobile app development company. Would you be interested to develop
an App?

We can make any kind of app like:

.         Taxi App

.         Food App

.         Fitness App

.         Dating App

.         Music App

.         Travel App

.         Games App

.         Business App

.         Educational App

.         Web App

.         Hybrid App

PS: If you are interested, then I can send you our past work details,
company information and an affordable quotation with the best offer.

Thanks & Regards,

Nap Leo