Subject: Bug#76: Fails to use my local SSH agent

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 09:56:06 +0100

Hi Reinhard,

On Do 06 Dez 2012 09:13:11 CET Reinhard Tartler wrote:

> Package: pyhoca-gui
> Version: 0.2.0.4-0~789~precise1
>
> It would be nice if pyhoca-gui could just reuse my local sshagent,
> which happens to be gnome-keyring-daemon.

Ah... I just realized... The current HEAD of code can reuse the local  
ssh-agent and it can also forward ssh-agent auth requests in the X2Go  
session back to the client pyhoca-gui runs on (feature not yet in  
x2goclient).

What I wrote in my previous mail applies to the HEAD of  
pyhoca-gui/python-x2go code.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb