Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] x2goclient 4.0.5.0 (and 4.0.5.1 preview) frequent ssh commands don't free resources

From: Mat Martineau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 08:37:43 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017, Mihai Moldovan wrote:

> On 03/14/2016 05:47 PM, Mat Martineau wrote:
>> Given that the Mac client is leaking 6 SshProcess objects per minute, is
>> there a chance bug 759 will get a look before 4.0.5.1?
>
> Obviously not, but something definitely sounds fishy there.

...

> The second issue - ssh processes stacking up, is NOT intentional and must be fixed.
>
>
> Can you reproduce this with current versions?

Running with x2goserver 4.0.1.20 (Fedora 26) and x2goclient 4.1.1.0 (MacOS 
10.12.6), I still see the cleanup at exit:

"""
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1985> All channels closed and 
session disconnected. Quitting session loop.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:797> SshMasterConnection, 
instance SshMasterConnection(0x7fc54fdf1b40)  thread finished.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:804> SshMasterConnection, 
instance SshMasterConnection(0x7fc54fdf1b40)  finished destructor.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:6532> Setting focus.
"""

--
Mat Martineau
Intel OTC