Subject: Bug#751: clean up X2Go BTS from SPAM

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:03:34 +0000

Package: bugs.x2go.org
Severity: important

Hi all,

I continuously receive Abuse messages from my server provider about  
X2Go BTS and phishing URLs being on that system.

I have pinged Blars Blarson from the Debian project who maintains the  
SPAM-cleanup part of the Debian bug tracker. I know that he has a set  
of script to ease the SPAM-cleanup. I actually should have them  
somewhere in my mails / on my system but fail to find them.

Once I have received those script, I will provide them to the future  
BTS maintainer and help with setting them up / integrating them into  
the debbugs software package.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb