Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#742: Bug#742: Executing parec seems unnecessary now that X2Go Client for Windows 4.0.3.0 uses PulseAudio 5.0

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 19:11:48 -0500

Control: close -1 4.0.3.2

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 6:30 PM, Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]> wrote:
[...]
>> On  Mi 14 Jan 2015 20:05:46 CET, George Trakatelis wrote:
>>
>>>[...]
>>>
>>> The attached patch saves x2goclient from calling slotStartParec()
>>> once per second unnecessarily.
>> thanks for providing this patch, George.
>
> Thanks!
>
> I'll test the patch for regressions. If there are none, I will commit it.
> (I will however delete that 1 line rather than comment it out.)

I tested it successfully on XP 32-bit and on Windows 8.1 64-bit. So I
applied it (after deleting that one commented out line.)

Also, I did not bother to update the changelog because I feel this is
a very minor change, and I do not want to bombard users with too many
details in the changelog. I will confirm on x2go-project that doing so
is OK.

Thanks,

-Mike#2