Subject: Default keystrokes are not fully overwritten

From: Alexander Lochmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:39:16 +0100

Package: nxagent
Version: 2:3.5.0.28-0x2go1+git20141113.546+wheezy.main.1
Server: Debian 7.8; 32bit userland; 64bit kernel
x2goserver: Version: 4.0.1.18-0x2go1+git20141006.949+wheezy.main.1
Client: Actually, it does not matter on which os i run the client to
reprocude this bug.

I commented out the following lines in /usr/bin/x2goagent:
NXAGENT_KEYSTROKEFILE=/etc/x2go/keystrokes.cfg
export NXAGENT_KEYSTROKEFILE

Furthermore, i modified the keystroke.cfg in /etc/nxagent. I attached
my version.
The keys work properly except the default keystrokes are *not* disbaled.
According to
	http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=nx-libs.git;a=blob;f=debian/patches/320_nxagent_configurable-keystrokes.full.patch;h=ae1897d143231a4120c502766c6a28367db38a4d;hb=3fa67b6732e108c67cd415a31e94ccd6b0b3bc64

the default map should be fully overwritten by
/etx/nxagent/keystrokes.cfg. But they are not...

Greetings,
Alex