Subject: Bug#74: Patch applied, packages for heuler (Debian) are currently building

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 13:53:44 +0100

tag #74 pending
thanks

Hi Arw,

the patch has been applied to nx-libs.git. Packages are currently building.

Please add the README for the keybindings to our wiki and post the  
link on the x2go-dev mailing list, so that people can start testing  
the new feature.

Ctrl-t for gnome-terminal is back,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 16:12:06 +0100

tag #74 -pending
thanks

Hi Alexander,

gcc -o nxagent -g -O3 -fno-strict-aliasing -ansi -Wall -Wpointer-arith  
-Wundef     -L../../exports/lib   hw/nxagent/miinitext.o                
     hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o                    hw/nxagent/NXevents.o     
                 hw/nxagent/NXproperty.o                   
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o                  hw/nxagent/NXglyphcurs.o       
            hw/nxagent/NXdispatch.o                   
hw/nxagent/NXrender.o                    hw/nxagent/NXglyph.o           
            hw/nxagent/NXpicture.o                    
hw/nxagent/NXextension.o                 hw/nxagent/NXglxext.o          
            hw/nxagent/NXxvdisp.o                     
hw/nxagent/NXmiglyph.o                   hw/nxagent/NXmiexpose.o        
            hw/nxagent/NXresource.o                   
hw/nxagent/NXmiwindow.o                  hw/nxagent/NXdamage.o          
   dix/libdix.a os/libos.a    hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a fb/libfb.a  
composite/libcomposite.a damageext/libdamage.a  
miext/damage/libdamage.a xfixes/libxfixes.a miext/cw/libcw.a            
   Xext/libext.a xkb/libxkb.a os/libos.a   Xi/libxinput.a               
       dbe/libdbe.a record/librecord.a  XTrap/libxtrap.a  
GL/glx/libglx.a                GL/mesa/GLcore/libGLcore.a               
    randr/librandr.a render/librender.a dix/libxpstubs.a mi/libmi.a  
composite/libcomposite.a damageext/libdamage.a  
miext/damage/libdamage.a xfixes/libxfixes.a miext/cw/libcw.a            
       Xext/libext.a xkb/libxkb.a os/libos.a   Xi/libxinput.a           
           dbe/libdbe.a record/librecord.a  XTrap/libxtrap.a  
GL/glx/libglx.a                GL/mesa/GLcore/libGLcore.a               
    randr/librandr.a render/librender.a hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a  
mi/libmi.a      ../../lib/font/libNX_Xfont.a -lNX_freetype  
dix/libxpstubs.a -L../../exports/lib   -lNX_Xext -lNX_X11 -lz -lm       
               -lNX_Xpm -L ../../../nxcomp -L ../../../nxcompext -L  
../../../nxcompshad                 -lXcomp -lXcompext -lXcompshad  
-lNX_Xrender -lNX_X11 -lNX_Xext -lNX_Xfixes                  
-L../../../nx-X11/exports/lib -lNX_Xtst -lNX_Xdamage -lNX_Xrandr  
-lNX_Xcomposite -lNX_Xinerama -lNX_Xdmcp `pkg-config --libs  
libxml-2.0` -Wl,-rpath-link,../../exports/lib
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Keystroke.o): In function `parse_keystroke_file':
/var/cache/pbuilder/pbuilder-mnt/nx-libs-3.5.0.17/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Keystroke.c:264: undefined reference to  
`nxagentKeystrokeFile'
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Keystroke.o): In function `find_keystroke':
/var/cache/pbuilder/pbuilder-mnt/nx-libs-3.5.0.17/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Keystroke.c:266: undefined reference to  
`nxagentKeystrokeFile'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[8]: *** [nxagent] Error 1
make[8]: Leaving directory  
`/var/cache/pbuilder/pbuilder-mnt/nx-libs-3.5.0.17/nx-X11/programs/Xserver'
make[7]: *** [all] Error 2
make[7]: Leaving directory  
`/var/cache/pbuilder/pbuilder-mnt/nx-libs-3.5.0.17/nx-X11/programs'
make[6]: *** [all] Error 2
make[6]: Leaving directory  
`/var/cache/pbuilder/pbuilder-mnt/nx-libs-3.5.0.17/nx-X11'
make[5]: *** [World] Error 2
make[5]: Leaving directory  
`/var/cache/pbuilder/pbuilder-mnt/nx-libs-3.5.0.17/nx-X11'
make[4]: *** [World] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory  
`/var/cache/pbuilder/pbuilder-mnt/nx-libs-3.5.0.17/nx-X11'
make[3]: *** [build-full] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/var/cache/pbuilder/pbuilder-mnt/nx-libs-3.5.0.17'
make[2]: *** [build] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/cache/pbuilder/pbuilder-mnt/nx-libs-3.5.0.17'
dh_auto_build: make -j1 returned exit code 2
make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_build] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/cache/pbuilder/pbuilder-mnt/nx-libs-3.5.0.17'
make: *** [build] Error 2

Can you check whats happening during build of nx-libs.

Use the current master branch of nx-libs.git and run

   debuild -uc -us

on the root directory of the source tree. Your patch gets applied by  
quilt during the build process.

You can manually apply patches with

   QUILT_PATCHES=debian/patches quilt push -a

Your patch is nearly right at the end (number 302_...).

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy:

---

From: Alexander Wuerstlein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 00:02:47 +0100

Adds command line argument -keystrokefile to nxagent which fills
the nxagentKeystrokeFile variable
---
 .../302_nxagent_configurable-keystrokes.full.patch |   42 ++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 42 insertions(+)

diff --git a/debian/patches/302_nxagent_configurable-keystrokes.full.patch b/debian/patches/302_nxagent_configurable-keystrokes.full.patch
index fb74739..8fb34df 100644
--- a/debian/patches/302_nxagent_configurable-keystrokes.full.patch
+++ b/debian/patches/302_nxagent_configurable-keystrokes.full.patch
@@ -987,3 +987,45 @@ Description: Make nxagent-specific keyboard bindings configurable
 +regions_on_screen
 +test_input
 +deactivate_input_devices_grab
+--- a/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Args.c
++++ b/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Args.c
+@@ -148,6 +148,8 @@
+ 
+ char nxagentVerbose = 0;
+ 
++char *nxagentKeystrokeFile = NULL;
++
+ int ddxProcessArgument(int argc, char *argv[], int i)
+ {
+   /*
+@@ -1021,6 +1023,20 @@
+     return 1;
+   }
+ 
++  if (!strcmp(argv[i], "-keystrokefile"))
++  {
++    if (i + 1 < argc)
++    {
++      if (NULL != (nxagentKeystrokeFile = strdup(argv[i + 1])))
++      {
++        return 2;
++      } else {
++	FatalError("malloc failed");
++      }
++    }
++    return 0;
++  }
++
+   return 0;
+ }
+
+--- a/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Args.h
++++ b/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Args.h
+@@ -83,4 +83,6 @@
+ 
+ extern int nxagentRemoteMajor;
+ 
++extern char *nxagentKeystrokeFile;
++
+ #endif /* __Args_H__ */
+
-- 
1.7.10.4

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 09:50:49 +0100

tag #74 pending
thanks

THANKS!
Committed:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=nx-libs.git;a=commitdiff;h=26901cc52224dbfbf308b9252640563e4b52e960

Package seems to build fine now.
Thanks for the quick response!!!

Mike

On Do 06 Dez 2012 00:02:47 CET Alexander Wuerstlein wrote:

> diff --git  
> a/debian/patches/302_nxagent_configurable-keystrokes.full.patch  
> b/debian/patches/302_nxagent_configurable-keystrokes.full.patch
> _______________________________________________
> X2Go-Dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-dev
>

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy: