Subject: let authentication become more consistent: always fall-back to username+password logins

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 00:20:48 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Severity: wishlist

For the sake of consistency with ssh-agent based logins or pubkey  
based logins, GSSAPI should also fallback to username+password login  
if GSSAPI fails.

Currently, it simply reports an error (which is actually nice), but  
after the error, the GUI should allow giving username and password.

The user should not notice a different whether he selects pubkey auth,  
agent auth or GSSAPI auth (and then experiences a failure)...

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb