Subject: Bug#734: ssh-agent gets used although GSSAPI is enabled and agent-auth is disabled

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 00:16:03 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.3.1
Severity: important
Control: block -1 by 733

I have...

autologin=false
krblogin=true

_plus_ a running ssh-agent, loaded with my private SSH key.

The X2Go Server has the public SSH key belonging to the private key  
loaded into the agent.

If the remote server does not support GSSAPIauthentication (set to  
"no" via sshd_config), then X2Go Client should fall back to  
username+password (KbdInteractiveAuthentication).

At the time of writing this, X2Go Client nonetheless uses the running  
ssh-agent and performs a PubkeyAuthentication.

However, this breaks GSSAPI credentials delegation...

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb