Subject: Bug#733: SSH GSSAPI: use master+slave sockets

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 23:46:08 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Severity: wishlist
Version: 4.0.3.1
Control: block #732 by -1

Currently, X2Go Client SSH GSSAPI code does repetetive authentications  
against the X2Go Server (via GSSAPI) when setting up an X2Go Session.

Instead of requiring an authentication for each SSH command evocation,  
it would be more handy to do one authentication in  
sshmasterconnection.cpp (already there), set all ssh option (e.g.  
PubkeyAuthentication=no, etc.) there (because the  
sshmasterconnection.cpp is aware of session properties like  
autologin=true|false, key file, etc.) and then use the master/slave  
concept in SSH for every follow up SSH command.

IMHO, we need to implement the above, before we can fix #732 [1].

Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/732

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb