Subject: Bug#731: if KRB5CCNAME is not set client-side, don't trigger the KRB5 delegation code

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 23:09:15 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Severity: important
Version: 4.0.3.1

If the $KRB5CCNAME envvar is not set, X2Go Client nonetheless tries to  
push the KRB5CCNAME file to the X2Go Server.

This results in a Qt error message window, because the copy command  
(cp $KRB5CCNAME $KRBFL just before executing x2goruncommand) is only  
evoked with one parameter ($KRBFL, $KRB5CCNAME is unset).

"""
x2go-DEBUG-../sshprocess.cpp:449> ssh finished: false - "cp: Fehlender  
ZieldateiOperand hinter  
/home/mike/.x2go/C-mike-52-1420843691_stDMATE_dp24/krb5cc
cp --help liefert weitere Informationen.
" (5).
"""

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb