Subject: Bug#718: Set screen background to X2Go default blue on all detected screens

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 11:49:28 +0100

package: x2gothinclient
version: 1.1.0.2
priority: wishlist

diff /usr/sbin/x2gothinclientd /usr/sbin/x2gothinclientd.orig
129,131d128
<               # set screen background to X2Go default blue on all
detected screens
<               `DISPLAY=:0 xsetroot -solid "#246ed8"`;

This will set the screen background on all detected/activated screens
to the default blue (picked from the lower right screen region of the
login screen) of the standard X2GoClient, so you can tell which
screens have been detected/activated by the system.

- -- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243