Subject: x2goclient: overlapping display

From: Heinrich Schuchardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 18:24:45 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.3.1

My monitor is 160 dpi. I have entered this value in the KDE Systems 
Settings - Fonts dialogue.

The layout dialogue "Sitzungs ID" (Session ID) which shows up when 
starting a connection seems to be based on pixels instead of typographic 
points.

Some elements overlap. See appendix.

The problem does not occur with 90 dpi.

Please, do not use pixels for layout.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 23:08:59 +0000

Control: severity -1 minor

Hi Heinrich,

On  Do 25 Dez 2014 18:24:45 CET, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:

> starting a connection seems to be based on pixels instead of  
> typographic points.
>

Do you think you can dig into this in the X2Go Client code? That would  
be much appreciated...

THANKS!
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 23:10:34 +0000

On  Di 30 Dez 2014 09:48:41 CET, GZ Nianguan  
[email-masked] wrote:

> You probably want to set the DPI under Input/Output in the session
> options for X2GoClient...
>
>

Heinrich is not talking about the DPI in the X2Go session, but the DPI  
value on his local display...

Different cup of tea that is...

Mike (Re-Cc:ing #713)

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy: