Subject: Bug#710: Error connecting to CentOS 5 Server: Connection Failed "Undefined subroutine &X2Go::Server::DB::PostgreSQL::LOG_UPTO

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 20:19:10 -0500

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.1.0.0-preview

Server: CentOS 5.11 64-bit with latest updates
[batmin@centos-5 ~]$ x2goversion
Undefined subroutine &main::LOG_UPTO called at /usr/lib64/x2go/x2gosyslog
line 28.
x2goagent: 3.5.0.29
x2goserver: 4.1.0.0-preview
x2goserver-common: 4.1.0.0-preview
x2goserver-extensions: 4.1.0.0-preview
x2goserver-xsession: 4.1.0.0-preview

X2go Client for Windows: 4.0.3.1-20141214-debug

After fixing bug #699, when I attempt to connect to the CentOS 5 server
with X2Go Client, I get this "Connection Failed" error pop-up window:

x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:3382> "Undefined subroutine
&X2Go::Server::DB::PostgreSQL::LOG_UPTO called at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/X2Go/Server/DB/PostgreSQL.pm line 42.
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/X2Go/Server/DB.pm line 40.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/X2Go/Server/DB.pm line 40.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/x2golistsessions line 27.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/x2golistsessions line 27.

Clicking "OK" results in you not connecting.

I've attached the full log from x2goclient.exe --debug