Subject: X2Go Client, httpbrokerclient: GUI bug on broker connection failures

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 11:39:14 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 3.99.1.0
Severity: minor

On connection attempts that fail with ,,connection refused'' (due to a  
non-online broker http server) the authentication dialog window of  
x2goclient gets redrawn, but the authentication box in the middle  
moves more and more to the left (with each authentication attempt).

Expected behaviour: the box should redraw in the center of the blue  
X2Go Client background.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb