Subject: Bug#708: x2gosqlitewrapper.pl reports "unable to open database" on session-resume, while the database is there.

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 17:43:32 +0100

Hi Daniel,

a little less than a month ago, you reported this bug.

I was wondering if we can close it or if you need further assistance?

Should you require further assistance, please note that it's kind of
hard to debug the issue without having access to the database in
question, though.

Kind Regards,
Stefan
PS: It would be really cool if you could describe how you're using
X2Go in your company.  We'd love to put a write-up of it on our
"success stories" page on the wiki, and of course we'll provide a
backlink to your company if you so desire. (See
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:deployment-stories:start for some
examples.)

- -- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243