Subject: Bug#704: Desktopsharing "Access denied from user" all time

From: KeRo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 12:16:42 +0100

Yuju!!! compiling latest x2goserver 4.0.1.x (4.0.1.19) and latest
x2godesktopsharing, desktopsharing is working again =).

Thank you very much Mike =)

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 11:32:15 +0000

> x2godesktopsharing, desktopsharing is working again =).

Yeah, at least nearly. I observe the session DB being flooded with  
non-removed desktop sharing sessions after a while of using desktop  
sharing. Can you confirm that?

> Thank you very much Mike =)

Welcome!
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb