Subject: x2goclient crash upon connection establishment

From: Lianqi Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 10:05:51 -0800

Package: x2go client on Mac (10.10.1)
Version 4.0.3.0

When the connection is established to my server, the x2go client
immediately crash. It has happened many times and times to be more often
recently after I updated the version of x2go client. The server is running
x2goserver 4.0.1.18 on centos 7.

Here is the backtrace:

Process:               x2goclient [41285]
Path:
 /Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/MacOS/x2goclient
Identifier:            x2goclient
Version:               0
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           x2goclient [41285]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2014-12-16 09:45:10.840 -0800
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.10.1 (14B25)
Report Version:        11
Anonymous UUID:        D15E59D5-49FE-C920-0E6B-5B30CB94D859

Sleep/Wake UUID:       5A3B16A1-F98C-43FD-9F09-53C53032735E

Time Awake Since Boot: 43000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       840 seconds

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes:       EXC_I386_GPFLT

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   QtCore                         0x000000010e10732f
QObject::disconnect(QObject const*, char const*, QObject const*, char
const*) + 511
1   x2goclient                     0x000000010d083602
ONMainWindow::slotProxyFinished(int, QProcess::ExitStatus) + 50
2   x2goclient                     0x000000010d1259f2
ONMainWindow::qt_static_metacall(QObject*, QMetaObject::Call, int, void**)
+ 1682
3   QtCore                         0x000000010e10918b
QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject const*, int, void**) + 2363
4   QtCore                         0x000000010e07f1c1 0x10dfba000 + 807361
5   QtCore                         0x000000010e0813d3 0x10dfba000 + 816083
6   QtCore                         0x000000010e10918b
QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject const*, int, void**) + 2363
7   QtCore                         0x000000010e15653c
QSocketNotifier::activated(int) + 60
8   QtCore                         0x000000010e10e19e
QSocketNotifier::event(QEvent*) + 430
9   QtGui                         0x000000010d5f089b
QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*, QEvent*) + 251
10  QtGui                         0x000000010d5f3a17
QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*) + 7543
11  QtCore                         0x000000010e0f02a6
QCoreApplication::notifyInternal(QObject*, QEvent*) + 118
12  QtGui                         0x000000010d5a3570 0x10d560000 + 275824
13  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8bd2b340 __CFSocketPerformV0 +
768
14  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8bcec661
__CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE0_PERFORM_FUNCTION__ + 17
15  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8bcde7ed __CFRunLoopDoSources0
+ 269
16  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8bcdde1f __CFRunLoopRun + 927
17  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8bcdd838 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
+ 296
18  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff8b05e43f
RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 235
19  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff8b05e1ba ReceiveNextEventCommon
+ 431
20  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff8b05dffb
_BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 71
21  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff9117c6d1 _DPSNextEvent + 964
22  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff9117be80 -[NSApplication
nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 194
23  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff9116fe23 -[NSApplication run]
+ 594
24  QtGui                         0x000000010d5a421b 0x10d560000 + 279067
25  QtCore                         0x000000010e0ed61f
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 495
26  QtCore                         0x000000010e0f0857
QCoreApplication::exec() + 199
27  x2goclient                     0x000000010d10a9d6 x2goMain + 854
28  libdyld.dylib                 0x00007fff93fe95c9 start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8e29922e kevent64 + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff96082a6a _dispatch_mgr_thread +
52

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8e298946 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3b4a1 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8e298946 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3b4a1 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8e298946 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3b4a1 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8e29352e mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8e29269f mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8bcdeb14
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8bcddfdb __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8bcdd838 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
+ 296
5   com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff912df7a7 _NSEventThread + 137
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3d2fc _pthread_body + 131
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3d279 _pthread_start + 176
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3b4b1 thread_start + 13

Thread 6:: SshMasterConnection
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8e298132 __psynch_cvwait + 10
1   QtCore                         0x000000010dfe05da
QThread::usleep(unsigned long) + 218
2   x2goclient                     0x000000010d0dafff
SshMasterConnection::channelLoop() + 4399
3   x2goclient                     0x000000010d0d8229
SshMasterConnection::run() + 1689
4   QtCore                         0x000000010dfdfdb2 0x10dfba000 + 155058
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3d2fc _pthread_body + 131
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3d279 _pthread_start + 176
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3b4b1 thread_start + 13

Thread 7:: com.apple.CFSocket.private
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8e2983f6 __select + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3d2fc _pthread_body + 131
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3d279 _pthread_start + 176
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3b4b1 thread_start + 13

Thread 8:: QProcessManager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8e2983f6 __select + 10
1   QtCore                         0x000000010dfdfdb2 0x10dfba000 + 155058
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3d2fc _pthread_body + 131
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3d279 _pthread_start + 176
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff93f3b4b1 thread_start + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x000000010d182d37  rcx: 0x00007fb7acc19b09
 rdx: 0x0000000000000010
  rdi: 0xd000000000000000  rsi: 0x00007fff52c08338  rbp: 0x00007fff52c083b0
 rsp: 0x00007fff52c082f0
   r8: 0x0000000000000002   r9: 0x00000000fffc0000  r10: 0x00007fff8e298b9e
 r11: 0x00007fb69e9def48
  r12: 0x000000010d1808c0  r13: 0x00007fb7ad040c00  r14: 0x00007fff7b056070
 r15: 0x00007fb7acc6bf79
  rip: 0x000000010e10732f  rfl: 0x0000000000010207  cr2: 0x000000010d0835d0

Logical CPU:     4
Error Code:      0x00000000
Trap Number:     13

Binary Images:
       0x10cff5000 -        0x10d286ff7 +x2goclient (0)
<8FD3CB71-C99D-3795-9322-6AE66B71C834>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/MacOS/x2goclient
       0x10d2cf000 -        0x10d2feff7 +libssh.4.dylib (0)
<9E9AB4E1-E8D8-3E1E-9509-01230F34C31A>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libssh.4.dylib
       0x10d311000 -        0x10d42cfc7 +libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib (0)
<618E6AFA-E18A-3BB2-AFF7-AC274955C065>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib
       0x10d491000 -        0x10d4d4ff7 +libssl.1.0.0.dylib (0)
<B35ECE95-3446-38F5-BAEC-4F23E7BE43FF>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libssl.1.0.0.dylib
       0x10d4f2000 -        0x10d502fff +libz.1.dylib (0)
<DA44F50E-B14D-36DE-99D8-C80D09378A75>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libz.1.dylib
       0x10d508000 -        0x10d54aff7 +QtSvg (0)
<173E7490-67D2-36F3-858B-8066401FAEE3>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtSvg.framework/Versions/4/QtSvg
       0x10d560000 -        0x10de13ff7 +QtGui (0)
<0FC94AEB-5D3E-3013-B1C5-1305F7827E05>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui
       0x10dfba000 -        0x10e230fff +QtCore (0)
<AFFF9AB6-EF5E-3231-96F2-A7A70EE43618>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore
       0x10e29a000 -        0x10e39ffff +QtNetwork (0)
<5F7ECB58-4882-3137-A310-12E538AFFB0F>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtNetwork.framework/Versions/4/QtNetwork
       0x10e3d6000 -        0x10e3f9fff +libpng16.16.dylib (0)
<007F7444-CF50-3294-BE56-E3CDF97A68A5>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libpng16.16.dylib
       0x110d7a000 -        0x110d95ff3  com.apple.security.csparser (3.0 -
57031.1.35) <DECC32B7-4150-34CF-9D94-98A791B83CAC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/PlugIns/csparser.bundle/Contents/MacOS/csparser
       0x110da8000 -        0x110e54fff  ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib (442)
<478F3331-E7E2-36BF-9C4D-A86D8F542225>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib
       0x112f72000 -        0x112f76fff +libqmng.dylib (0)
<3B2D9AD1-39DC-38D8-BD4D-D75AB558332A>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqmng.dylib
       0x115ab1000 -        0x115ab7ff7 +libqgif.dylib (0)
<0824BCC9-7155-3F4E-B98C-60F7502B6492>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqgif.dylib
       0x115abb000 -        0x115ac0ff7 +libqico.dylib (0)
<7C33B53D-D1D7-303B-A828-47932ADB6DB6>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqico.dylib
       0x115ac5000 -        0x115acaff7 +libqjpeg.dylib (0)
<36BFFF86-CDD2-3E1B-A57F-A694057797DA>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqjpeg.dylib
       0x115acf000 -        0x115afcff7 +libjpeg.9.dylib (0)
<60459CC5-39B1-347D-BE38-EFB30C042276>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libjpeg.9.dylib
       0x115b01000 -        0x115b42ff7 +libmng.1.dylib (0)
<E0F16A45-CF64-35B0-AC2E-1F3CDBD8F75D>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libmng.1.dylib
       0x115b56000 -        0x115b7cfff +liblcms.1.dylib (0)
<D35E3CB7-77FD-30DE-89AB-F9078A0E1330>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/liblcms.1.dylib
       0x115b86000 -        0x115b8aff7 +libqsvg.dylib (0)
<16738E57-5D4D-349E-A59E-4F57E53755FD>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqsvg.dylib
       0x115b8f000 -        0x115bc9fff +QtXml (0)
<8A4044E1-BC52-32AB-B27D-60C44D179575>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtXml.framework/Versions/4/QtXml
       0x115bd9000 -        0x115bdcff7 +libqtga.dylib (0)
<9C52C743-40CA-305D-8236-8C5AA224A2E0>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqtga.dylib
       0x115be0000 -        0x115be6ff7 +libqtiff.dylib (0)
<E68D38BA-0819-35CA-BB9C-15C571604C3B>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/PlugIns/imageformats/libqtiff.dylib
       0x115beb000 -        0x115c45fff +libtiff.5.dylib (0)
<5E5BBE79-E87C-3F4E-A1DB-485F1A29431B>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/libtiff.5.dylib
       0x115c4f000 -        0x115c6afff +liblzma.5.dylib (0)
<0987585F-5C0D-3747-A85D-AB701BD0DCDC>
/Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/Frameworks/liblzma.5.dylib
       0x116656000 -        0x116656fef +cl_kernels (???)
<B529CA80-7651-4A07-B2F3-6A43458AA2DB> cl_kernels
       0x116665000 -        0x116665fe7 +cl_kernels (???)
<CFAB3316-4799-4BCA-AC81-9A42267E6EDA> cl_kernels
       0x116667000 -        0x11674dfef  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.4.5)
<90797750-141F-3114-ACD0-A71363968678>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x7fff635f7000 -     0x7fff6362d837  dyld (353.2.1)
<4696A982-1500-34EC-9777-1EF7A03E2659> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff899a5000 -     0x7fff899aaffb  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (398.1.2)
<F9463B34-AAF5-3488-AD0C-85937C81FC5E> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff899ab000 -     0x7fff899abfff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (162)
<EFD79173-A9DA-3AE6-BE15-3948938204A6> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff89c5a000 -     0x7fff89c76fff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0
- 209.11) <9FF8DD11-25FB-3047-A5BF-9415339B3EEC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff89f96000 -     0x7fff89fa3ff7  libxar.1.dylib (254)
<CE10EFED-3066-3749-838A-6A15AC0DBCB6> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff89fa4000 -     0x7fff89fe4fff  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 -
280.1.2) <49E75BC1-6556-36B4-804A-E49BC41241CF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
    0x7fff89ff0000 -     0x7fff8a15bff7
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.12 - 1.12)
<5C6DBEB4-F2EA-3262-B9FC-AFB89404C1DA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff8a15c000 -     0x7fff8a1edff7  libCoreStorage.dylib (471)
<5CA37ED3-320C-3469-B4D2-6F045AFE03A1> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff8a1ee000 -     0x7fff8a220ff3  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon
(1.3 - 1.3) <C6DB0A07-F8E4-3837-BCA9-225F460EDA81>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x7fff8a221000 -     0x7fff8a229ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents
(1210 - 1210) <782A9C69-7A45-31A7-8960-D08A36CBD0A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff8a240000 -     0x7fff8a245fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 -
2.6) <0DFF4D9B-2AC3-3B82-B5C5-30F4EFBD2DB9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8a246000 -     0x7fff8a253fff  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore
(2.0.32 - 2.0.32) <87F0C88D-502D-3217-8B4A-8388288568BA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff8a254000 -     0x7fff8a274fff  com.apple.IconServices (47.1 -
47.1) <E83DFE3B-6541-3736-96BB-26DC5D0100F1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff8a275000 -     0x7fff8a276fff  libSystem.B.dylib (1213)
<DA954461-EC6A-3DF0-8551-6FC810627627> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff8a277000 -     0x7fff8a27efff  libCGCMS.A.dylib (772)
<E64DC779-A6CF-3B1F-8E57-C09C0B10670F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x7fff8a27f000 -     0x7fff8a286fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<1581D25F-CC07-39B0-90E8-5D4F3CF84EBA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff8a292000 -     0x7fff8a2b8ff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.1 -
163.1) <3514F2A4-38BD-3849-9286-B3B991057742>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff8a2bc000 -     0x7fff8a308fff  com.apple.corelocation (1486.17 -
1615.21) <DB68CEB9-0D51-3CB9-86A4-B0400CE6C515>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
    0x7fff8a309000 -     0x7fff8a315ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.10 -
187) <1D0066FC-1DEB-381B-B15C-4C009E0DF850>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff8a316000 -     0x7fff8a331ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<D64842BE-7BD4-3D0C-9842-1D202F7C2A51> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff8a332000 -     0x7fff8a36affb  libsystem_network.dylib (411)
<C0B2313D-47BE-38A9-BEE6-2634A4F5E14B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff8a36b000 -     0x7fff8a49bfff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 1)
<8E030D93-441C-3997-9CD2-55C8DFAC8B84>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff8a541000 -     0x7fff8a55aff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.10 -
187) <0ECA5D80-A045-3A2C-A60C-E1605F3AB6BD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff8a55b000 -     0x7fff8a576ff7  com.apple.aps.framework (4.0 -
4.0) <9955CAFD-D56B-36E9-BB41-6F7F73317EB5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService
    0x7fff8a6ce000 -     0x7fff8a6d2fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (79)
<FC4E08E3-749E-32FF-B5E9-211F29864831>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff8a729000 -     0x7fff8a743ff7  libextension.dylib (55.1)
<ECBDCC15-FA19-3578-961C-B45FCC994BAF> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib
    0x7fff8a744000 -     0x7fff8a793ff7  com.apple.opencl (2.4.2 - 2.4.2)
<6AE26E08-6EFC-3E1B-B202-EFA9C3E5B9D4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff8b029000 -     0x7fff8b029ff7  liblaunch.dylib (559.1.22)
<8A988924-8BE7-35FE-BF7D-322E90EFE49E> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff8b02a000 -     0x7fff8b02cff7  libutil.dylib (38)
<471AD65E-B86E-3C4A-8ABD-B8665A2BCE3F> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff8b02d000 -     0x7fff8b02ffff  com.apple.CoreDuetDebugLogging
(1.0 - 1) <9A6E5710-EA99-366E-BF40-9A65EC1B46A1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDebugLogging.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDebugLogging
    0x7fff8b030000 -     0x7fff8b332fff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 756)
<9DD121B5-B7EB-3C43-8155-61A4417F8E9A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff8b333000 -     0x7fff8b334fff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (18)
<581DAD0F-6B63-3A48-B63B-917AF799ABAA>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff8b37d000 -     0x7fff8b385ff7  com.apple.icloud.FindMyDevice (1.0
- 1) <D198E170-3610-3727-BC87-73AD249CA097>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FindMyDevice.framework/Versions/A/FindMyDevice
    0x7fff8b386000 -     0x7fff8b38fff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (133.1.1)
<61147800-F320-3DAA-850C-BADF33855F29>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff8b3aa000 -     0x7fff8b3aaff7  libunc.dylib (29)
<5676F7EA-C1DF-329F-B006-D2C3022B7D70> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff8b3ab000 -     0x7fff8b3f9fff  libcurl.4.dylib (83.1.2)
<337A1FF8-E8B1-3173-9F29-C0D4C851D8E1> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff8b3fa000 -     0x7fff8b417ffb  libresolv.9.dylib (57)
<26B38E61-298A-3C3A-82C1-3B5E98AD5E29> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff8b418000 -     0x7fff8b42cff7  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage
(1.0 - 1) <52CFE68A-0663-3756-AB5B-B42195026052>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
    0x7fff8b4ec000 -     0x7fff8b766fff  com.apple.CoreData (110 - 526)
<AEEDAF00-D38F-3A15-B3C9-73732940CC55>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff8b7e9000 -     0x7fff8b87eff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 -
4.9.0) <F06733BD-A10C-3DB3-B050-825351130392>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff8b98c000 -     0x7fff8ba04ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.14 - 1.14) <C269BCFD-ACAB-3331-BC7C-0430F0E84817>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff8bb88000 -     0x7fff8bc6bfff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52)
<7208EEE2-C090-383E-AADD-7E1BD1321BEC> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8bc6c000 -     0x7fff8c002fff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 -
1151.16) <F2B088AF-A5C6-3FAE-9EB4-7931AF6359E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff8c0a2000 -     0x7fff8c0b3ff7  libz.1.dylib (55)
<88C7C7DE-04B8-316F-8B74-ACD9F3DE1AA1> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff8c0b4000 -     0x7fff8c0c5ff7  libsystem_coretls.dylib (35.1.2)
<EBBF7EF6-80D8-3F8F-825C-B412BD6D22C0>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
    0x7fff8c0c6000 -     0x7fff8c164fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
916.1) <CD389631-0F23-3A29-B43A-E3FFB5BC9438>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff8c172000 -     0x7fff8c17dfff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60061)
<D381EBC6-69D8-31D3-8084-5A80A32CB748> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8c17e000 -     0x7fff8c1a6fff  libsystem_info.dylib (459)
<B85A85D5-8530-3A93-B0C3-4DEC41F79478> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff8c1e3000 -     0x7fff8c282df7  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<9BB3D7DF-630A-3E1C-A124-12D6C4D0DE70>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff8c591000 -     0x7fff8c878ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1108.1 - 1108.1) <55A16172-ACC0-38B7-8409-3CB92AF33973>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff8c879000 -     0x7fff8c887ff7  com.apple.opengl (11.0.7 - 11.0.7)
<B5C4DF85-37BD-3984-98D1-90A5043DA984>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff8c92f000 -     0x7fff8c93fff7  libbsm.0.dylib (34)
<A3A2E56C-2B65-37C7-B43A-A1F926E1A0BB> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff8c940000 -     0x7fff8c95aff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<7760E0C2-A222-3709-B2A6-B692D900CEB1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff8c95b000 -     0x7fff8c96dff7  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0)
<7FB65DD4-56B5-35C4-862C-7A2DED991D1F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x7fff8c96e000 -     0x7fff8c996ffb  libRIP.A.dylib (772)
<9262437A-710A-397D-8E34-1CBFEA1FC5E1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff8c997000 -     0x7fff8c999ffb  libCGXType.A.dylib (772)
<7CB71BC6-D8EC-37BC-8243-41BAB086FAAA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff8d310000 -     0x7fff8d316fff
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.0.9 - 5.0.9)
<BB2D573F-0A01-379F-A2BA-3C454EDCB111>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff8d317000 -     0x7fff8d43efff  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 305)
<BB430677-D1F7-38DD-8F05-70E54352B8B5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff8d44e000 -     0x7fff8d4dffff  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit
(259.2.3 - 259.2.3) <6F955140-D522-32B3-B34B-BD94C5D94E7A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
    0x7fff8d4e0000 -     0x7fff8d574fff  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 -
213) <8E029630-1530-3734-A446-13353F0E7AC5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff8d5b8000 -     0x7fff8d5b9ff7  com.apple.print.framework.Print
(10.0 - 265) <3BC4FE7F-78A0-3E57-8F4C-520E7EFD36FA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x7fff8d5bc000 -     0x7fff8d5befff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(11.0.7) <29D775BB-A11D-3140-A478-2A0DA1A87420>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff8d5bf000 -     0x7fff8d648fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 -
56072) <8CE81C95-49E8-389F-B989-67CC452C08D0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff8d64e000 -     0x7fff8d64efff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.12 - 1.12) <76EF1C9D-DEA4-3E55-A134-4099B2FD2CF2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff8dcb7000 -     0x7fff8dcb9ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (358.1.1)
<DB9962EF-8898-31CC-9B87-E01F8CE74C9D>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8dced000 -     0x7fff8ddfcffb  com.apple.desktopservices (1.9 -
1.9) <6EDAC73F-C42C-3FF7-B67D-FCCA1CFC5405>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff8ddfd000 -     0x7fff8e22dfff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.1.6 -
3.1.6) <C3B823AA-C261-37D3-B4AC-C59CE91C8241>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff8e22e000 -     0x7fff8e27bff3
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (10.0 - 451)
<3CA58254-D14F-3913-9DFB-CAC499570CC7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff8e27c000 -     0x7fff8e280fff  libcache.dylib (69)
<45E9A2E7-99C4-36B2-BEE3-0C4E11614AD1> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff8e281000 -     0x7fff8e281ff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<77845842-DE70-3CC5-BD01-C3D14227CED5> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff8e282000 -     0x7fff8e29ffff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2782.1.97)
<93E0E0A9-75B6-3904-BB4E-4BC7C05F4B6B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff8e2b8000 -     0x7fff8e2bfff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35)
<BF8FC133-EE10-3DA6-9B90-92039E28678F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff8e2c0000 -     0x7fff8e2cbfff  libGL.dylib (11.0.7)
<C53344AD-8CE6-3111-AB94-BD4CA89ED84E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff8e2cc000 -     0x7fff8e349fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(640.3 - 640.3) <28445162-08E9-3E24-84E4-617CE5FE1367>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff8e362000 -     0x7fff8e565ff3  com.apple.CFNetwork (720.1.1 -
720.1.1) <A82E71B3-2CDB-3840-A476-F2304D896E03>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff8e566000 -     0x7fff8e625fff  com.apple.backup.framework (1.6.1
- 1.6.1) <A7BBE57D-D5E7-39DD-812C-31190159F679>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff8e63f000 -     0x7fff8e685ffb  libFontRegistry.dylib (134)
<01B8034A-45FD-3360-A347-A1896F591363>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff8e718000 -     0x7fff8e71afff  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(699.1.5) <9FBA1CE4-97D0-347E-A443-93ED94512E92>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff8e878000 -     0x7fff8e87aff7  libquarantine.dylib (76)
<DC041627-2D92-361C-BABF-A869A5C72293> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff8e87e000 -     0x7fff8e8ecffb  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<B852ACA1-4C64-3E2A-A9D3-6D4C80AD9429>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff8e8f5000 -     0x7fff8ea17ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (644.12 -
644.12) <D7710B20-0561-33BB-A3C8-463691D36E02>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff8ea18000 -     0x7fff8eb5afff  libsqlite3.dylib (168)
<7B580EB9-9260-35FE-AE2F-276A2C242BAB> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff8eba8000 -     0x7fff8eba8fff  com.apple.CoreServices (62 - 62)
<9E4577CA-3FC3-300D-AB00-87ADBDDA2E37>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff8ec0f000 -     0x7fff8ec21ff7  com.apple.CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
(1.0 - 1) <CE9FABB4-1C5D-3F9B-9BB8-5CC50C3E5E31>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
    0x7fff8ecb1000 -     0x7fff8ecdefff  com.apple.Accounts (113 - 113)
<3145FCC2-D297-3DD1-B74B-9E7DBB0EE33C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accounts.framework/Versions/A/Accounts
    0x7fff8ecdf000 -     0x7fff8ecf2ff7  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1)
<FA9B43B3-E183-3040-AE25-66EF9870CF35>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff8ed2c000 -     0x7fff8ed67fff  com.apple.QD (301 - 301)
<C4D2AD03-B839-350A-AAF0-B4A08F8BED77>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff8ee92000 -     0x7fff8ee9dff7  libcsfde.dylib (471)
<797691FA-FC0A-3A95-B6E8-BDB75AEAEDFD> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff8eea3000 -     0x7fff8eeb0fff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 -
225.1) <2D502FBB-D2A0-3937-A5C5-385FA65B3874>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fff8ef66000 -     0x7fff8f116ff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.10 -
361.11) <7382E4A9-10B0-3877-B9D7-FA84DC71BA55>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff8f11d000 -     0x7fff8f11efff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
(2.0 - 25) <2D61A2C3-C83E-3A3F-8EC1-736DBEC250AB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff8f11f000 -     0x7fff8f14aff3  libarchive.2.dylib (30)
<8CBB4416-EBE9-3574-8ADC-44655D245F39> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff8f14b000 -     0x7fff8f14cff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (65)
<9615D10A-FCA7-3BE4-AA1A-1B195DACE1A1>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8f17f000 -     0x7fff8f220ff7  com.apple.Bluetooth (4.3.1 -
4.3.1f2) <EDC78AEE-28E7-324C-9947-41A0814A8154>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff8f221000 -     0x7fff8f223ff7  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006)
<B1E09986-7AF0-3BD1-BAA1-B5514DFB7CD1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x7fff8f255000 -     0x7fff8f310ff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0 -
9000.4.1) <F70E600E-9668-3DF2-A3A8-61813DF9E2EE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff8f311000 -     0x7fff8f378ff7  com.apple.datadetectorscore (6.0 -
396.1) <5D348063-1528-3E2F-B587-9E82970506F9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8faee000 -     0x7fff8fb08ff7  liblzma.5.dylib (7)
<1D03E875-A7C0-3028-814C-3C27F7B7C079> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff8fbfb000 -     0x7fff8fd89fff  libBLAS.dylib (1128)
<497912C1-A98E-3281-BED7-E9C751552F61>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8fd8a000 -     0x7fff8fdc1ffb  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 -
194.5) <4CFE8010-CE3F-35EC-90BA-529B74321029>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff8fe05000 -     0x7fff8fe56ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 -
4.3.0) <AF72B06E-C6C1-3FAE-8B47-AF461CAE0E22>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8fe57000 -     0x7fff8fe71ff7  com.apple.AppleVPAFramework
(1.0.30 - 1.0.30) <D47A2125-C72D-3298-B27D-D89EA0D55584>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVPA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVPA
    0x7fff8fe72000 -     0x7fff8fec6fff  libc++.1.dylib (120)
<1B9530FD-989B-3174-BB1C-BDC159501710> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff8ff0e000 -     0x7fff8ff19ff7  libkxld.dylib (2782.1.97)
<CB1A1B57-54BE-3573-AE0C-B90ED6BAEEE2> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff8ff1a000 -     0x7fff8ff1efff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 -
96) <F9ECC8AF-D9CA-3350-AFB4-5113A9B789A5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x7fff8ff2c000 -     0x7fff8ff2cfff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10
- vecLib 3.10) <A48738CA-5B6F-3D14-97E9-2BFDFC3DCC06>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8ff91000 -     0x7fff8ff91fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 -
Accelerate 1.10) <227E2491-1DDB-336F-BF83-773CECEC66F1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff8ff92000 -     0x7fff8ffbdfff  libc++abi.dylib (125)
<88A22A0F-87C6-3002-BFBA-AC0F2808B8B9> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff90262000 -     0x7fff90268fff  libsystem_trace.dylib (72.1.3)
<A9E6B7D8-C327-3742-AC54-86C94218B1DF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff90269000 -     0x7fff902d0ff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (3.0
- 300.4) <19269C1D-EB29-384A-83F3-7DDDEB7D9DAD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff902d1000 -     0x7fff90539ffb  com.apple.security (7.0 -
57031.1.35) <96141D1F-614E-32C4-8AC2-F47481F23F43>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff9053a000 -     0x7fff905abff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 -
1050.1.21) <ED3B0B22-AACC-303B-BFC8-20ECD1AF6BA2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff905ac000 -     0x7fff9060bff3  com.apple.AE (681 - 681)
<7F544183-A515-31A8-B45F-89A167F56216>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff90887000 -     0x7fff90979ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (42)
<2A06D02F-8B76-3864-8D96-64EF5B40BC6C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff909cd000 -     0x7fff90a4ffff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0
- 1) <2FC0F303-B672-3E64-A978-AB78EAD98395>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff90dbf000 -     0x7fff90dffff7  libGLImage.dylib (11.0.7)
<7CBCEB4B-D22F-3116-8B28-D1C22D28C69D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff90e24000 -     0x7fff91157ff7  libmecabra.dylib (666.1)
<CAFBC813-4894-3352-9B22-FFF116773A06> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff91158000 -     0x7fff91c99fff  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1343.16)
<C98DB43F-4245-3E6E-A4EE-37DAEE33E174>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff91c9a000 -     0x7fff91ca2ff7  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1)
<01EC5144-D09A-3D6A-AE35-F6D48585F154>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x7fff921cd000 -     0x7fff921cfff7  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (9)
<41B7C578-5A53-31C8-A96F-C73E030B0938>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fff921dc000 -     0x7fff923c1ff3  libicucore.A.dylib (531.30)
<EF0E7544-E317-3550-A962-6AE65E78AF17> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff923c2000 -     0x7fff92438fe7  libcorecrypto.dylib (233.1.2)
<E1789801-3985-3949-B736-6B3378873301> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff92439000 -     0x7fff924c5fff  libsystem_c.dylib (1044.1.2)
<C185E862-7424-3210-B528-6B822577A4B8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff9255b000 -     0x7fff92698fff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0
- 1038) <611BDFBA-4BAA-36A8-B7E0-3830F3375E53>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff926c9000 -     0x7fff926c9fff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157)
<6E3AEB9D-7643-36BE-A7E5-D08886649257>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x7fff926ca000 -     0x7fff926d4ff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.10 - 629) <EC97EA5E-3190-3717-A4A9-2F35A447E7A6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff926d5000 -     0x7fff92705fff  libsystem_m.dylib (3086.1)
<1E12AB45-6D96-36D0-A226-F24D9FB0D9D6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff9271c000 -     0x7fff9272bfff  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <D1E527E4-C561-352F-9457-E8C50232793C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff9272c000 -     0x7fff92767fff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 -
56045) <D64571B1-4483-3FE2-BD67-A91360F79727>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff92768000 -     0x7fff9276cfff  libpam.2.dylib (20)
<E805398D-9A92-31F8-8005-8DC188BD8B6E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff927a0000 -     0x7fff927c9ffb  libxslt.1.dylib (13)
<AED1143F-B848-3E73-81ED-71356F25F084> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff927ca000 -     0x7fff927ccfff  com.apple.OAuth (25 - 25)
<EE765AF0-2BB6-3689-9EAA-689BF1F02A0D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OAuth.framework/Versions/A/OAuth
    0x7fff927cd000 -     0x7fff927cffff  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1)
<35A2A071-606C-39A5-8C11-E4CAF98D934C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fff9292f000 -     0x7fff92930ffb  libremovefile.dylib (35)
<3485B5F4-6CE8-3C62-8DFD-8736ED6E8531> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff92931000 -     0x7fff9294afff  com.apple.openscripting (1.4 -
162) <80DFF366-B950-3F79-903F-99DA0FFDB570>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x7fff9294b000 -     0x7fff929bffff  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(360 - 375) <62828B40-231D-3F81-8067-1903143DCB6B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff92a08000 -     0x7fff92a33fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2
- 229) <6789EC43-CADA-394D-8FE8-FC3A2DD136B9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff92a8b000 -     0x7fff92a94fff  libGFXShared.dylib (11.0.7)
<EC449E3A-D9D2-3494-8B6C-DEB7B11EEDAB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff92f82000 -     0x7fff92fa5fff  com.apple.Sharing (328.3 - 328.3)
<FDEE49AD-8804-3760-9C14-8D1D10BBEA37>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff93050000 -     0x7fff93058fe7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.4.5)
<DF810F9A-1755-3283-82C3-D8192BCD8016>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff93059000 -     0x7fff930b4fff  libTIFF.dylib (1231)
<ACC9ED11-EED8-3A23-B452-3F40FF7EF435>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff930b5000 -     0x7fff93384ff3  com.apple.CoreImage (10.0.33)
<6E3DDA29-718B-3BDB-BFAF-F8C201BF93A4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff93485000 -     0x7fff934b8ff7  com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 757)
<345EDAFE-3E39-3B0F-8D84-54657EC4396D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff934b9000 -     0x7fff9357cff7  libvMisc.dylib (512)
<A4E39464-52EA-34CB-9FFE-53E79B3C65F5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff9357d000 -     0x7fff938abff7  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
1151.16) <18EDD673-A010-3E99-956E-DA594CE1FA80>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff93944000 -     0x7fff939b8ff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0
- 55126) <E7FB7A4E-CB0B-37BA-ADD5-373B2A20A783>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff939b9000 -     0x7fff93a02ff3  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 519)
<59D78E07-C3F1-3272-88F1-876B836D5517>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff93a03000 -     0x7fff93a05fff  libRadiance.dylib (1231)
<746E9989-E89C-3027-A418-5F99CE131C93>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff93a15000 -     0x7fff93a19ff7  libGIF.dylib (1231)
<A349BA73-301E-3EDE-8A31-8ACE827C289E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff93f3a000 -     0x7fff93f43fff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.1.4)
<26B1897F-0CD3-30F3-B55A-37CB45062D73>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff93fe6000 -     0x7fff93fe9ff7  libdyld.dylib (353.2.1)
<19FAF435-C165-3374-9DEF-D7BBA7D61DB6> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff940af000 -     0x7fff940f5ff7  libauto.dylib (186)
<A260789B-D4D8-316A-9490-254767B8A5F1> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff940f6000 -     0x7fff94124fff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(221.1 - 221.1) <51BAE6D2-84F3-392A-BFEC-A3B47B80A3D2>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff94125000 -     0x7fff9413fff3  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 313)
<DF56A657-CC6E-3BE2-86A0-71F07127724C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff94140000 -     0x7fff9415ffff  com.apple.CoreDuet (1.0 - 1)
<36AA9FD5-2685-314D-B364-3FA4688D86BD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuet.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuet
    0x7fff94160000 -     0x7fff94185ff7  libJPEG.dylib (1231)
<35F13BD9-AA92-3510-B5BB-420DA15AE7F2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff94186000 -     0x7fff94189fff  com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46)
<CA4541F4-CEF5-355C-8F1F-EA65DC1B400F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x7fff9418a000 -     0x7fff9427cfff  libxml2.2.dylib (26)
<B834E7C8-EC3E-3382-BC5A-DA38DC4D720C> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff9427d000 -     0x7fff94394fe7  libvDSP.dylib (512)
<52777555-F051-3BC2-A2D2-9645907E836D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff943b4000 -     0x7fff943b9ff7  libmacho.dylib (862)
<126CA2ED-DE91-308F-8881-B9DAEC3C63B6> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff943ba000 -     0x7fff943c5ff7
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.2.6 - 5.2.6)
<9434AA45-B6BD-37F7-A866-172196A7F91B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff94425000 -     0x7fff9442aff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<BE7E51A0-B6EA-3A54-9CCA-9D88F683A6D6> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff94711000 -     0x7fff94829ffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 454.1)
<AB07DF12-BB1F-3275-A8A3-45F14BF872BF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff9482a000 -     0x7fff94832fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (561.1.1)
<62B70ECA-E40D-3C63-896E-7F00EC386DDB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff94833000 -     0x7fff94845fff  libsasl2.2.dylib (193)
<E523DD05-544B-3430-8AA9-672408A5AF8B> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff9484b000 -     0x7fff94854ff3  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0)
<F4C266BE-2E0E-36B4-9DE7-C6B4BF410FD7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff94868000 -     0x7fff94895fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 145.1)
<18DB07E0-B927-3260-A234-636F298D1917>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff94896000 -     0x7fff94ce9fc7  com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0)
<33BE7B31-72DB-3364-B37E-C322A32748C5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff94cea000 -     0x7fff94d24ffb  com.apple.DebugSymbols (115 - 115)
<6F03761D-7C3A-3C80-8031-AA1C1AD7C706>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff94d25000 -     0x7fff94d94fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <BFD6D876-36BA-3A3B-9F15-3E2F7DE6E89D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff94d9e000 -     0x7fff94db2ff7
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (260.30 - 260.30)
<28728A7D-E048-3B14-9932-839A87D381FE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff94e10000 -     0x7fff94e51fff  libGLU.dylib (11.0.7)
<8037342E-1ECD-385F-B4C3-545CE97B76AE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff94fdb000 -     0x7fff94fe8ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (36)
<2DF83FBC-5C08-39E1-94F5-C28653791B5F> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff95935000 -     0x7fff95936fff  liblangid.dylib (117)
<B54A4AA0-2E53-3671-90F5-AFF711C0EB9E> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff95ae7000 -     0x7fff95b33ff7  libcups.2.dylib (408)
<9CECCDE3-51D7-3028-830C-F58BD36E3317> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff95b58000 -     0x7fff95bb2ff7  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 -
1) <ACA93FE0-A0E3-333E-AE3C-8EB7DE5F362F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff95bb3000 -     0x7fff95bbbfff  libsystem_platform.dylib (63)
<64E34079-D712-3D66-9CE2-418624A5C040>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff95bbc000 -     0x7fff95bc6ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0)
<B9EC5425-D38D-308C-865F-207E0A98BAC7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff95bf6000 -     0x7fff95ceaff7  libFontParser.dylib (134)
<506126F8-FDCE-3DE1-9DCA-E07FE658B597>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff95ceb000 -     0x7fff95cedfff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2)
<F0269EE2-3686-3A8A-8B83-F86974E35E90>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff95cee000 -     0x7fff95cf1fff  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement
(1.0 - 1) <7E9E6BB7-AEE7-3F59-BAC0-59EAF105D0C8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff95de2000 -     0x7fff95de6ff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<AFC32F8F-BCD5-313C-B66E-5AB8591EC066>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff95de7000 -     0x7fff95e0cff7  libPng.dylib (1231)
<2D5AC0EE-4056-3F76-97E7-BBD415F072B5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff9603a000 -     0x7fff9603dfff  com.apple.IOSurface (97 - 97)
<D4B4D2B2-7B16-3174-9EA6-55E0A10B452D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff9603e000 -     0x7fff9606effb  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<D033E7F1-2D34-339F-A814-C67E009DE5A9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff9607e000 -     0x7fff960a8ff7  libdispatch.dylib (442.1.4)
<502CF32B-669B-3709-8862-08188225E4F0> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff961aa000 -     0x7fff965b7ff7  libLAPACK.dylib (1128)
<F9201AE7-B031-36DB-BCF8-971E994EF7C1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff965b8000 -     0x7fff965c9fff  libcmph.dylib (1)
<46EC3997-DB5E-38AE-BBBB-A035A54AD3C0> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff96c9e000 -     0x7fff96f4afff  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 -
982.4.10) <8A7FE04A-2785-30E7-A6E2-DC15D170DAF5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
    0x7fff970b4000 -     0x7fff970dcfff  libxpc.dylib (559.1.22)
<9437C02E-A07B-38C8-91CB-299FAA63083D> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff970dd000 -     0x7fff970f4ff7  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1128)
<E78CCBAA-A999-3B65-8EC9-06DB15E67C37>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fff97154000 -     0x7fff979abff3  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 -
772) <6364CBE3-3635-3A53-B448-9D19EF9FEA96>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff979ac000 -     0x7fff979b4ffb  libcopyfile.dylib (118.1.2)
<0C68D3A6-ACDD-3EF3-991A-CC82C32AB836> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff97a39000 -     0x7fff97a3afff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(100) <2EE8E436-5CDC-34C5-9959-5BA218D507FB>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff97bb7000 -     0x7fff97c8dff3  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.10 - 389.1) <7DE2208C-BD55-390A-8167-4F9F11750C4B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff97c8e000 -     0x7fff97c8efff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48
- 48) <5BF7910B-C328-3BF8-BA4F-CE52B574CE01>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff97e96000 -     0x7fff97eb7fff  com.apple.framework.Apple80211
(10.0.1 - 1001.57.4) <E449B57F-1AC3-3DF1-8A13-4390FB3A05A4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff97ec2000 -     0x7fff97efafff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0
- 99) <C9A62691-B0D9-34B7-B71C-A48B5F4DC553>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff97efb000 -     0x7fff97f01ff7  libsystem_networkextension.dylib
(167.1.10) <29AB225B-D7FB-30ED-9600-65D44B9A9442>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff97f02000 -     0x7fff980e7267  libobjc.A.dylib (646)
<3B60CD90-74A2-3A5D-9686-B0772159792A> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff990c8000 -     0x7fff990e4ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (53.1.1)
<19BCC257-5717-3502-A71F-95D65AFA861B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff9915e000 -     0x7fff991cafff  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (5.0
- 500.35.2) <ACBAAB0A-BCC7-37CF-AAFB-2DA1733F2682>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff991cb000 -     0x7fff991e1ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (267)
<F153AC5B-0542-356E-88C8-20A62CA704E2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff991e2000 -     0x7fff992d5ff7  libJP2.dylib (1231)
<58849E48-9CD2-38A1-9D48-FCE630F473EB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff992d6000 -     0x7fff992dafff  libsystem_stats.dylib (163.1.4)
<1DB04436-5974-3F16-86CC-5FF5F390339C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 1
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 27960
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=204.2M resident=87.9M(43%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=116.3M(57%)
Writable regions: Total=135.9M written=10.2M(8%) resident=29.5M(22%)
swapped_out=8K(0%) unallocated=106.4M(78%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
CG backing stores                  3312K
CG image                             64K
CG shared images                    240K
CoreAnimation                        28K
CoreImage                             8K
CoreServices                          4K
CoreUI image data                   108K
Dispatch continuations             16.0M
Foundation                            4K
Kernel Alloc Once                     8K
MALLOC                             85.4M
MALLOC (admin)                       32K
Memory Tag 242                       12K
OpenCL                               16K
STACK GUARD                        56.0M
Stack                              13.1M
VM_ALLOCATE                        17.1M
__DATA                             16.2M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         73.3M
__TEXT                            130.8M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        99.6M
shared memory                         4K
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             512.4M

Model: MacBookPro10,1, BootROM MBP101.00EE.B05, 4 processors, Intel Core
i7, 2.7 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.3f36
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, PCIe, 1024 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D5434314753364D465238432D50422020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D5434314753364D465238432D50422020
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xEF),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.15.124.12.10)
Bluetooth: Version 4.3.1f2 15015, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial
ports
Network Service: Display Ethernet, Ethernet, en9
PCI Card: Apple 57761-B0, Ethernet Controller, Thunderbolt@191,0,0
PCI Card: pci11c1,5901, IEEE 1394 Open HCI, Thunderbolt@190,0,0
PCI Card: pci12d8,400e, USB Open Host Controller, Thunderbolt@196,0,0
PCI Card: pci12d8,400e, USB Open Host Controller, Thunderbolt@196,0,1
PCI Card: pci12d8,400f, USB Enhanced Host Controller, Thunderbolt@196,0,2
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SD512E, 500.28 GB
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: AS2105
USB Device: Keyboard Hub
USB Device: Apple Keyboard
USB Device: USB Optical Mouse
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Display)
USB Device: Display Audio
USB Device: Apple Thunderbolt Display
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 23.4
Thunderbolt Device: Thunderbolt Display, Apple Inc., 1, 26.2

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:20:55 +0000

Control: reassign -1 x2goclient
Control: tag -1 build-macosx

Hi Lianqi Wang,

> swapped_out=8K(0%) unallocated=106.4M(78%)

Thanks for reporting this bug. I hope any of the Mac OS X specialists  
on our dev team can take a look.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 02:44:19 +0100

Control: tag -1 moreinfo

On 12/16/2014 07:05 PM, Lianqi Wang wrote:
> When the connection is established to my server, the x2go client immediately
> crash. It has happened many times and times to be more often recently after I
> updated the version of x2go client. The server is running x2goserver 4.0.1.18 on
> centos 7.
> 
> Here is the backtrace:
> 
> Path:                  /Applications/x2goclient.app/Contents/MacOS/x2goclient
> Identifier:            x2goclient
> Version:               0
> 0   QtCore                        0x000000010e10732f QObject::disconnect(QObject
> const*, char const*, QObject const*, char const*) + 511
> ONMainWindow::qt_static_metacall(QObject*, QMetaObject::Call, int, void**) + 1682

Is this still a problem with current versions?

Given that the code in question has not seen a lot of changes lately, I assume
that that's still the case, but please re-test and report back.

Mihai