Subject: Bug#702: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#702: more info.

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 13:53:59 +0000

On  Mi 17 Dez 2014 14:47:18 CET, Klaus Ade Johnstad wrote:

> I found out that if i delete $HOME/.x2goclient and $HOME/.x2go, then it
> doesn't crash when printing, from Debian Jessie client on a Debian
> Wheezy server.

Where do you remove these folders?

Removing $HOME/.x2goclient is not such a good idea, as it will remove  
all X2Go Client settings.

Removing $HOME/.x2go is neither a good idea is it will remove all  
client-side cached files. On the server, even worse the outcome is, I  
presume.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb