Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#702: X2Go Client / NX proxy window disappear when printing/viewing a CUPS-X2Go print job

From: Klaus Ade Johnstad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:00:12 +0100

Mandag 15. desember 2014 16:15:55 skrev Mike Gabriel:
> does it work for you (reliably) with PyHoca-GUI?
>
> Mike

I'm not able to connect using pyhoca-gui, when I try it just hangs 
(weird ssh keys, another story). 

But I have tried something else. I'm using Wheezy based Debian-live 
running from usb (easy to use the same test-environment), and install 
x2goclient, and there printing kind of works. What happens is that the 
printjob is sent directly to the pdf-viewer on the client, and from 
there I can print the job to a local printer. I do not get any local 
print-dialog. x2goclient does not crash.
-- 
Klaus Ade Johnstad
[email-masked]
Mobil:938 69 567

67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D