Subject: Bug#702: X2Go Client / NX proxy window disappear when printing/viewing a CUPS-X2Go print job

From: Klaus Ade Johnstad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:47:27 +0100

I see this as well. I have just recently started looking at 
x2go-printing, and have no idea when it used to work, if at all.
-- 
Klaus Ade Johnstad
[email-masked]
Mobil:938 69 567

67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:15:55 +0000

Hi Klaus Ade,

> x2go-printing, and have no idea when it used to work, if at all.

does it work for you (reliably) with PyHoca-GUI?

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: Klaus Ade Johnstad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:00:12 +0100

> does it work for you (reliably) with PyHoca-GUI?

I'm not able to connect using pyhoca-gui, when I try it just hangs 
(weird ssh keys, another story). 

But I have tried something else. I'm using Wheezy based Debian-live 
running from usb (easy to use the same test-environment), and install 
x2goclient, and there printing kind of works. What happens is that the 
printjob is sent directly to the pdf-viewer on the client, and from 
there I can print the job to a local printer. I do not get any local 
print-dialog. x2goclient does not crash.
-- 
Klaus Ade Johnstad
[email-masked]
Mobil:938 69 567

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:45:36 +0000

Hi Klaus Ade,

> (weird ssh keys, another story).

:-(

> print-dialog. x2goclient does not crash.

Yes, this is true. I only see those crashes, if the print settings  
have that tick box marked, that lets the print settings dialog pop up  
on every incoming print job [1].

Mike

[1] "[x] Show this dialog before start printing"

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy: