Subject: more info.

From: Klaus Ade Johnstad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:47:18 +0100

I found out that if i delete $HOME/.x2goclient and $HOME/.x2go, then it 
doesn't crash when printing, from Debian Jessie client on a Debian 
Wheezy server.
-- 
Klaus Ade Johnstad
[email-masked]
Mobil:938 69 567

67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 13:53:59 +0000

> doesn't crash when printing, from Debian Jessie client on a Debian

Where do you remove these folders?

Removing $HOME/.x2goclient is not such a good idea, as it will remove  
all X2Go Client settings.

Removing $HOME/.x2go is neither a good idea is it will remove all  
client-side cached files. On the server, even worse the outcome is, I  
presume.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb