Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#697: Nightly x2goserver crashes the x2go windows client on connect

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 04:33:05 +0000

Hi Jasmin,

On  Mo 12 Jan 2015 03:44:26 CET, Jasmin Lévesque wrote:

> Found something better while digging HEAD.
>
> In the .spec file, you create the user with: "%{_localstatedir}/x2go" as
> the home. On CentOS 7, this would mean /var/x2go, if you want to specify
> /var/lib/x2go, you would have to use "%{_sharedstatedir}/x2go". The
> x2godbadmin then fails afterwards because /var/x2go doesn't exist and is
> not writable by x2gouser.

thanks for digging this out.

I have just searched the web a bit and found [1].

I choose "%{_localstatedir}/lib/x2go" in favour of  
"%{_sharedstatedir}/x2go" for fixing this issue.

Greets
Mike

[1] https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/labs/knot/issues/48

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb