Subject: x2go goes to an infinite loop when using el7 and domain login

From: Cristian Falcas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 15:05:36 +0200

Package: x2goserver

Version: 4.0.1.18-3.el7.x86_64

x2go is installed in OracleLinux 7 from epel rpms.

When trying to connect with a domain account (login uses sssd for
authentication) x2gostartagent enters in an infinite loop.

ps fax output for 2 tries:

28042 ?        Ss     0:00 sh -c echo
X2GODATABEGIN:97f2b66d-fc40-4bca-b62c-b607ba312cc3;
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin x2gostartagent 1024x
768 lan nopack unix-kde-depth_16 us pc105/us 1 D CINNAMON both; echo
X2GODATAEND:97f2b66d-fc40-4bca-b62c-b607ba312cc3
28071 ?        S      0:10  \_ /bin/bash /usr/bin/x2gostartagent
1024x768 lan nopack unix-kde-depth_16 us pc105/us 1 D CINNAMON both
24430 ?        S      0:00      \_ /bin/bash /usr/bin/x2gostartagent
1024x768 lan nopack unix-kde-depth_16 us pc105/us 1 D CINNAMON both
24431 ?        R      0:00          \_ /usr/bin/perl
/usr/lib64/x2go/x2gogetports v-is-puppet-02.synygy.net

 6226 ?        Ss     0:00 sh -c echo
X2GODATABEGIN:e04690c6-3a9d-4963-9a1e-fc5f14b117bf;
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin x2gostartagent 1024x
768 lan nopack unix-kde-depth_16 us pc105/us 1 D CINNAMON both; echo
X2GODATAEND:e04690c6-3a9d-4963-9a1e-fc5f14b117bf
 6257 ?        S      0:02  \_ /bin/bash /usr/bin/x2gostartagent
1024x768 lan nopack unix-kde-depth_16 us pc105/us 1 D CINNAMON both
24434 ?        R      0:00      \_ /usr/bin/perl
/usr/lib64/x2go/x2gogetdisplays v-is-puppet-02.synygy.net

Output from "timeout 1 strace -f -p 28071" is at http://pastebin.com/d7XvS7Kt

Thank you,
Cristian Falcas