Subject: Bug#687: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#687: Message with no Package: tag cannot be processed! (Third x2go session crashes one of the other two)

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 20:04:23 +0000

Control: retitle -1 Third x2go session crashes one of the other two
Control: severity -1 important

Hi Daniel, hi Alex,

On  Di 02 Dez 2014 20:51:25 CET, Daniel Holth wrote:

> Package: x2goclient
>
>  I'm running x2goclient 4.0.3.0-20141021 or 4.0.2.1+hotfix1+build4  
> on Windows 7.
>
>  I can connect to a maximum of two servers at a time. When I connect to
>  the third one, the first session times out (freezes, and then x2go
>  offers to terminate the session because there was no response).
>
>  (x2go also seems to accumulate sshd.exe processes as time passes)
>
>  Instead, it would be great if it was possible to connect to at least 3
>  servers at once.

@Daniel: thanks for reporting this issue...

@Alex: This issue has been reported on IRC, as well, recently. Can you  
please take a look at this?

@all: can others that use X2Go Client on Windows please test if they  
make similar experiences? Is there a volunteer that can go through all  
the last releases of X2Go Client and let us know with which X2Go  
Client version this issue got introduced? (Or has it been there  
forever?)

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb