Subject: user x2gobroker can evoke any command on X2Go Servers

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 16:12:28 +0000

Package: python-x2gobroker
Severity: important
Version: 0.0.3.0-preview

Currently, x2gobroker-pubkeyauthorizer received SSH public keys from  
the X2Go Session Broker. Those key are stored as-is into  
~x2gobroker/.ssh/authorized_keys.

However, we need to add a force_command option into those pubkey  
lines, so that only x2gobroker-agent can be called via X2Go Session  
Broker.

At the moment user x2gobroker@x2gobroker-machine can issue arbitrary  
commands on the X2Go Server (which is not really painful, but should  
be avoided in general).

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb