Subject: Bug#684: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#684: select_session offers offline servers to X2Go Client

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 07:23:39 +0000

clone #684 -1
retitle -1 select_session offers offline servers to X2Go Client
thanks

Hi Sergey,

On  So 07 Dez 2014 00:45:28 CET, Sergey Savko wrote:

> If the server will give the address to which it can not connect,  
> there will be no load balancing works.
> Since the server is connected to receive the coefficient of loading.

Actually, after a third or fourth though: in cases where we use SSH to  
connected from broker server to broker agent, there we can evaluate  
the online status of the X2Go Server. So, in those cases we should  
filter out, if a server is down or not and exclude that server from  
the list of possible X2Go Servers.

Plus, I still think, that X2Go Client should request another machine,  
if the provided server was offline and more than one server is  
configured in the broker's session profile.

So, cloning this bug again...

   #684: for tracking the new feature of re-requesting a server address
   new bug: filter out offline servers on the broker side already

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb