Subject: Order Confrimation PO :1000138525 - 0061-26-EL-Q

From: Omar Saad <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Apr 2026 04:00:23 +0200

Hello Team,

My colleague has tried to reach you regarding this purchase order, but the emails didn’t go through. Is your email address ([email-masked]) still active? Could you also provide your WhatsApp as an alternative way to contact you?

Please find attached the new purchase order. We need to receive a
separate invoice and sales contract for this order with the correct HS
codes and item descriptions. Please also include your payment details,
as we want to make a deposit as soon as possible.

Important: The
bank details must match the company name on the proforma invoice;
otherwise, our bank will reject the deposit and balance payment
application.

Note: Due to our company procedures, every order must be checked and approved by our Quality Control Department before shipment.

Looking forward to your prompt action on this matter.

Kind regards,

Omar Saad
Cargo Agent
Menzies-Entebbe Station
Mobile: +1 761 8906543